Stop trying to fool mother nature

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

By now, anyone who has played both NOR/NOR+ for a while knows they cannot win every shoe, but if they really know what they are doing, they can win most shoes, and " profit" over a period of time.

By now, anyone who has played 4D for a while knows they cannot win every shoe, but if they really know what they are doing, they can win most shoes, and " profit" over a period of time.

Analogies to life, and " nature" are abundant.

Sometimes, we cannot " see" the forest through/for the trees

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

OK.... by now you know me enough to understand I could go on-and-on, so I won't.

STOP TRYING TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE!

NOR/NOR+ wins most of the time, provided we know how to play it.

---it is all about identifying the greatest disparity from the norm of a sequence of events in " baccarat math"

4D wins most of the time, provided we know how to play it.

---it was designed to identify those events which " kept us in jail" ... In other words kept us closest to what would normally happen over a period of time ( everything works out to 50/50), but in this shoe it did not take forever....

Betting Progressions can " amp-up" our win/loss ratio, or they can "kill-us" if we do not know our own limits.

SO, STOP TRYING TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE.

NOR is neutral, opposite , repeat.

REPEAT, we play F,STRONG SIDE

OPPOSITE, we play s40

NEUTRAL, we play OTBL

Combined, this is NOR+

If you do not understand this, stop now and dig-into the forum, read everything you can, and practice until you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about this stuff...

4D is a comparison of P/B, O/R, O/T and OO/TT disparities, to help us identify which one will help us win the most $$

---- we can look all day long, we can always find a shoe(s) which best supports our position as to which is the best disparity to look to for a win, but IMHO, 4D is best looked at as NOR+ on steroids.

NOR+ looks for ( and wins with !) identifying, and playing on , the GREATEST DISPARITIES in a shoe.

4D looks for ( and wins with !) identifying, and playing on, THE LEAST DISPARITY in the shoe ( in this game, nobody wants a get-out-of

-jail-free-card!!)

BUT, the same " disparities" that can lead us to least-disparity-nirvana can also help us identify the most-disparity LONG AND WINDING ROAD

So,why not amp-up our game, and play the two in concert with one another,

AND KEEP MOTHER NATURE HAPPY?!?

YES, yes we can.

And in the end, Ellis will show us how.

This is just my humble opinion, but that is what the forum is all about.

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
By now, anyone who has played both NOR/NOR+ for a while knows they cannot win every shoe, but if they really know what they are doing, they can win most shoes, and " profit" over a period of time.

By now, anyone who has played 4D for a while knows they cannot win every shoe, but if they really know what they are doing, they can win most shoes, and " profit" over a period of time.

Analogies to life, and " nature" are abundant.

Sometimes, we cannot " see" the forest through/for the trees

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

OK.... by now you know me enough to understand I could go on-and-on, so I won't.

STOP TRYING TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE!

NOR/NOR+ wins most of the time, provided we know how to play it.

---it is all about identifying the greatest disparity from the norm of a sequence of events in " baccarat math"

4D wins most of the time, provided we know how to play it.

---it was designed to identify those events which " kept us in jail" ... In other words kept us closest to what would normally happen over a period of time ( everything works out to 50/50), but in this shoe it did not take forever....

Betting Progressions can " amp-up" our win/loss ratio, or they can "kill-us" if we do not know our own limits.

SO, STOP TRYING TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE.

NOR is neutral, opposite , repeat.

REPEAT, we play F,STRONG SIDE

OPPOSITE, we play s40

NEUTRAL, we play OTBL

Combined, this is NOR+

If you do not understand this, stop now and dig-into the forum, read everything you can, and practice until you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about this stuff...

4D is a comparison of P/B, O/R, O/T and OO/TT disparities, to help us identify which one will help us win the most $$

---- we can look all day long, we can always find a shoe(s) which best supports our position as to which is the best disparity to look to for a win, but IMHO, 4D is best looked at as NOR+ on steroids.

NOR+ looks for ( and wins with !) identifying, and playing on , the GREATEST DISPARITIES in a shoe.

4D looks for ( and wins with !) identifying, and playing on, THE LEAST DISPARITY in the shoe ( in this game, nobody wants a get-out-of

-jail-free-card!!)

BUT, the same " disparities" that can lead us to least-disparity-nirvana can also help us identify the most-disparity LONG AND WINDING ROAD

So,why not amp-up our game, and play the two in concert with one another,

AND KEEP MOTHER NATURE HAPPY?!?

YES, yes we can.

And in the end, Ellis will show us how.

This is just my humble opinion, but that is what the forum is all about.

Oh, and before I forget, pay kkraits or whomever to prove me wrong, or prove me right...

( I already know the answer...and likely, Ellis, so do you!)

Yes, NOR and 4D ( highest and least disparities) often co-exist in the same shoe.

----sometimes they will.

----sometimes they won't.

But whatever the case, knowing how to play BOTH, in concert with one-another, shoe-by-shoe, we are getting closer-and-closer to unlocking the baccarat gold mine...

And whatever you decide about combining the two ( or not) please, please raise the price of admission to this private forum...it's good for you and Keith. Its good for your investors ( private forum members).

This kind of information is worth way, way more than the current price of admission...

As always, all the best to everyone!