Or count modes vs 3rd bet rules

lately i been practicing Nor + using both Or count and 3rd bet rules to determine modes , after samples of 50 shoes i found out that the

3rd bet rules seems going through the shoes more smoothly giving a better score , i think we should keep this thread alive for nor player who

want to give in ideas becuase modes is very important in nor playing method , correct me if im wrong Ellis ,should we use or count to choose mode

to start up a shoe and then let the 3rd bet rules play along ????? if we right on modes we be winning most shoes ....

lately i been practicing Nor + using both Or count and 3rd bet rules to determine modes , after samples of 50 shoes i found out that the

3rd bet rules seems going through the shoes more smoothly giving a better score , i think we should keep this thread alive for nor player who

want to give in ideas becuase modes is very important in nor playing method , correct me if im wrong Ellis ,should we use or count to choose mode

to start up a shoe and then let the 3rd bet rules play along ????? if we right on modes we be winning most shoes ....

With OTB4L I think the OR count is a little more consistent esp. for shoe starts.

But with S40, we should ONLY be playing it with High 1's and therefore a + OR count, preferably a high + count.

Chop calls for starting in mode 3 with a 123 prog which beats all 1's, 2s and 3s which is 87% of all events.

From there you would only switch to M2 if 4s turn out to be greater than 3s. But instead of going OTR with a 4 bet, I think it is better to go OTR with a 1 bet and play the prog within a prog method.

Your other good choice is to essentially play 2Hi: After losing a 1,2, bet 1 straight down and play your prog within a prog (your secondary 123 prog. ATR instead of OTR. This is a good way to average +5.

The important question is: Is my OR count truly +? (S40) Or is it favoring 0 (OTB4L).

You need to hold off betting until you can answer this question either from the current shoe or from prior shoes the same color, but the current shoe always dictates.

Getting Modes right most of the time isn't just important, it is essential. But the secondary prog method lets you off the hook a little.

I think that using the above criteria, anyone, through sufficient practice can get their game up to a +5 average.

And that effort can be worth a million dollars.

I found out a interest way dealing with both OR count and 3rd bet rules , so I kind of blending them both together and adjust my bet ratio . examples

for otb4l shoes when I approach a ST RUNS I Lost my 1 and lost my 2 and time to make my decision on the 3rd bet , if 3rd bet rules signal me to go otr with a

3 units I will also check with my OR count if OR count is at +3 which mean both don't agree with each other so I will lower my bet to a 1 unit , if both 3rd bet rules and OR count agree to each other I will go ahead with a 3 units , anyone want to put in idea with my method ???? any chance we can insert progression within progression too???? just thinking out loud :}