Questions about system 40

I recently purchased the system 40 manual.On p 8 of the manual you mention U1D2M3B2. what is B2? you also say "we play 4.2 - 2s are culprit. How do you know this when you start? If at that stage 3's are the culprit do we go with that? What is RD1,2,or3 and f2 f3 what does this mean.

You also talk about system 40 advanced. Is this a new manual, where can I get information on this?

• Users
I recently purchased the system 40 manual.On p 8 of the manual you mention U1D2M3B2. what is B2? you also say "we play 4.2 - 2s are culprit. How do you know this when you start? If at that stage 3's are the culprit do we go with that? What is RD1,2,or3 and f2 f3 what does this mean.

You also talk about system 40 advanced. Is this a new manual, where can I get information on this?

A good starting question: U1D2 M3 B2 means U1D2 as usual but your (B2) base bet is 2 rather than 1 and your lowest bet is 2 rather than 1. Therefore, since your lowest bet is 2, we have a mantatory 3 (M3) rather than a mandatory 2. U1D2M3B2 is one of our most aggressive betting strategies and therefore should only be deployed at a proven table where you have been consistently winning several shoes. Usually we increase our stio win to 30 with U1D2M3B2 rather than our customary +20 with U1D2M2.

All new members are a little lost at first because our forum is so vast. But you will quickly learn how to navigate the forum. Also, meanwhile we are in the process of tidying it up.

S40A has its own threads along with F2 and RD1. You can forget F3 and RD2,3 as they are not required for 40A.

We are working on constructing a new 40A manual so that you have everything necessary in one place.

You DON'T know what is culprit when you start. That is why you are performing the count and you start when you do know. I always start with 4's culprit until there is a 4. That way you are often significantly ahead when the 1st 4 appears which I usually don't bet at all until I see what the 1st 4 does. Then upon the 1st 4 I reevaluate LC. That usually works quite well.

Edited by ECD