New idea? why not track event losses?

Ellis,

I have been fooling around with an idea. I think that we should track losses of events rather than just losses of bets when we consider making a change. The systems are designed to win against certain events and lose to others so rather than just 2 or 3 bet losses in a row we should only consider when we lose 2 or 3 events in a row. This would mostly be used with OTB4L since sometimes you can lose a bet without losing the event.

Ellis,

I have been fooling around with an idea. I think that we should track losses of events rather than just losses of bets when we consider making a change. The systems are designed to win against certain events and lose to others so rather than just 2 or 3 bet losses in a row we should only consider when we lose 2 or 3 events in a row. This would mostly be used with OTB4L since sometimes you can lose a bet without losing the event.

Right, sometimes you can be winning the shoe but still playing the wrong system! This happened in one shoe we played. I'll see if I can find it and point that out.