AC NOR Seminar and World Class Blackjack Seminar

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e5g8fnnmce80f389&llr=fmqkuwhab

We will be doing the NOR seminar in the first 4 hours after which we will do the Blackjack Seminar. To be eligible for the last two hours of the Blackjack seminar, you must purchase the Blackjack book package. A real sweet deal to get all 3 of them for only $295 if you register for the NOR seminar.

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e5g8fnnmce80f389&llr=fmqkuwhab

We will be doing the NOR seminar in the first 4 hours after which we will do the Blackjack Seminar. To be eligible for the last two hours of the Blackjack seminar, you must purchase the Blackjack book package. A real sweet deal to get all 3 of them for only $295 if you register for the NOR seminar.

Aloha Keith,

After attending the last seminar in Las Vegas, I may consider this one as well.

But on another note, when will video of the NOR and Zero Proximity BJ from the Las Vegas Seminar be available?

Thanks to you and Ellis for taking the time to share the years of knowledge.

hawaiianal

I posted the two that I have on you tube the link is in the thread.

Regards

Keith

Thank you Keith for the 2 part videos from the Vegas seminar. Was there nothing filmed on OTB4L? Maybe one day there might be? I tell ya for me that's the one I struggle with the most. Ellis's talking about how he plays is just so much more effective a learning tool then reading about it. Those videos are sweet.

Thank you Keith for the 2 part videos from the Vegas seminar. Was there nothing filmed on OTB4L? Maybe one day there might be? I tell ya for me that's the one I struggle with the most. Ellis's talking about how he plays is just so much more effective a learning tool then reading about it. Those videos are sweet.

Vic, I explained it at the Vegas seminar this way: OTB4L is the same as S40 except instead of betting opposites, after a repeat you bet on opposite and after an opposite you bet on repeat. The Modes are the same and still goverened by your third bet. But now you have 2 OTR opportunities. Instead of only going OTR on straight runs, with OTB4L you also go on ZZ runs.