What is the Kryptonite of each System within NOR?

Hi All,

I know the weakness of S40 is Straight Runs, for OBT4L is ZZ and Straight Runs, What does exactly does F hates?

Cheers,

Andy

WOW! A truly excellent question for such a new member! This kid is going places!

F HATES intermittent 2s and 3s on the weak side. When you get this and the other two systems are also bad news the best thing you can do is stick with F2 and look for a good place to get the hell out.

WOW! A truly excellent question for such a new member! This kid is going places!

F HATES intermittent 2s and 3s on the weak side. When you get this and the other two systems are also bad news the best thing you can do is stick with F2 and look for a good place to get the hell out.

*cough* I still learning.. so much to learn..

When you say F2, you mean F mode 2?

*cough* I still learning.. so much to learn..

When you say F2, you mean F mode 2?

Right! F2 originally stood for Follow the 2 which now is exactly the same as saying Mode 2.

Of course next we figured out that sometimes you are better off with F3.

But then we finally figured that what is really best is both in the same shoe and hope that one holds up best, which is usually the case.

We are startlingly smart!

Right! F2 originally stood for Follow the 2 which now is exactly the same as saying Mode 2.

Of course next we figured out that sometimes you are better off with F3.

But then we finally figured that what is really best is both in the same shoe and hope that one holds up best, which is usually the case.

We are startlingly smart!

I'm asking more questions on F, because I noticed that F surprises me! so far in my exercise, it holds up really well, even against shoes that have very high +OR count.. whereas OBT4L and even S40 struggles, maybe the shoes I am playing so far likes F alot.. (I need to clone myself so one copy of me can just test shoes whole day while the other one works)

I'm asking more questions on F, because I noticed that F surprises me! so far in my exercise, it holds up really well, even against shoes that have very high +OR count.. whereas OBT4L and even S40 struggles, maybe the shoes I am playing so far likes F alot.. (I need to clone myself so one copy of me can just test shoes whole day while the other one works)

Correct again! F likes several things other than streak.

It likes SS (strong side)

It likes ZZ which is as choppy as you can get

It likes Sporadic (single) 1's

And it likes the 212s which is the second chopiest pattern.

F3 even beats the TTs (BB PP BB PP)(Terrible Twos)

What it likes is a lot more common than what it doesn't like - intermittent 2s and 3s on the weak side. That's it

Edited by Guest

Correct again! F likes several things other than streak.

It likes SS (strong side)

It likes ZZ which is as choppy as you can get

It likes Sporadic (single) 1's

And it likes the 212s which is the second chopiest pattern.

F3 even beats the TTs (BB PP BB PP)(Terrible Twos)

What it likes is a lot more common than what it doesn't like - intermittent 2s and 3s on the weak side. That's it

Hehe, thanks.. Looks like its gonna be my favorite weapon of choice soon :P

If it's a strong side shoe and the weak side doesn't call for you to switch onto it... you would simply bet one side every single hand, right? For instance - if the shoe is strong side Banker. And we are in mode 3 and the Player hasn't gone past 2 in a row. We would bet Banker every hand?

I was playing next to a gentleman the other day and noticed he was doing well - I asked him if he was playing a streak system. He said "no, I just bet the Banker every time". It just so happened that the shoe was very Banker heavy - over 60%.

If it's a strong side shoe and the weak side doesn't call for you to switch onto it... you would simply bet one side every single hand, right? For instance - if the shoe is strong side Banker. And we are in mode 3 and the Player hasn't gone past 2 in a row. We would bet Banker every hand?

I was playing next to a gentleman the other day and noticed he was doing well - I asked him if he was playing a streak system. He said "no, I just bet the Banker every time". It just so happened that the shoe was very Banker heavy - over 60%.

Right ztomsk and this happens a lot more than you would think. The weak side just can't muster up a 3. Sometimes not even a 2. F kills such shoes. I once scored +79 in such a shoe. Also the SS was Player so NO commission!

We had a member a few years back who quit us once he learned F3 because he thought it couldn't lose. Next he won a $25,000 tournament at Gold Strike playing solely F3. He continued playing it that night and pushed his winnings up to $40,000 - A good time to go home. But he didn't. He played F3 against new cards in the morning and lost the entire $40,000. Moral of that story? F usually performs poorly against new cards. They are usually too choppy and too even sided. Usually OTB4L performs best against new cards. I won nearly every shoe at Gold Strike for 3 years by just playing OTB4L against new cards early in the mornings. Tricks of the trade. F is a night time system - likes old cards.

Edited by Guest

We had a member a few years back who quit us once he learned F3 because he thought it couldn't lose. Next he won a $25,000 tournament at Gold Strike playing solely F3. He continued playing it that night and pushed his winnings up to $40,000 - A good time to go home. But he didn't. He played F3 against new cards in the morning and lost the entire $40,000. Moral of that story? F usually performs poorly against new cards. They are usually too choppy and too even sided. Usually OTB4L performs best against new cards. I won nearly every shoe at Gold Strike for 3 years by just playing OTB4L against new cards early in the mornings. Tricks of the trade. F is a night time system - likes old cards.

Agreed, that's why my first purpose was to figure out all the weakness of the 3 systems, so If I spot the weakness coming, I would either exit or change plans :) or stop betting.

I had a similar story about my friend, He won 30k on the first day.. no idea what system he using, prolly no system.. on the 2nd day, he lost everything and then some more, he busted all his credit cards too... Greed kills.

Agreed, that's why my first purpose was to figure out all the weakness of the 3 systems, so If I spot the weakness coming, I would either exit or change plans :) or stop betting.

I had a similar story about my friend, He won 30k on the first day.. no idea what system he using, prolly no system.. on the 2nd day, he lost everything and then some more, he busted all his credit cards too... Greed kills.

Sometimes a big win is the worst thing that can happen to a new player. Steady Eddy is better.