• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

Like the Seahog, and probably many others of you, I do check out what is going on at Baccarat Forums on a regular basis.

Came across a post called Amazing!!

Makes a lot of sense, at least to me.

Worth your time to check it out...I tested it on six live shoes today, all winners.

Easy enough to test on some of the shoes you have at home...or online.

Read the whole thread..you will get the picture...

Just another tool in the Bac toolbox!

Aaah, I think you forgot something kachatz1. A link? But since I am banned from BF, do you mind copying it here?

Edited by Guest

Nevermind, I read it. kachatz, you can't be serious.

BTW, there is a much simpler way to bet as many Ps as Bs.

If the last card in the prior hand was red, bet P. If it was black, bet B.

But either way, in the long run, you will lose at the rate of commission (1.25% of total money bet). Don't you see that?

"Amazing" is just another example of the BS at BF. It demonstrates their normal mental speed. Good for a laugh. You could have just as easily lost those 5 shoes.

No wonder they think the game can't be beat just as this writer pointed out. Might just as well flip a coin. What is amazing is that this high school drop out still doesn't realize that even after losing 75 units in one sitting.

"Amazing" is not about how to win. It is about how to lose slower.

Edited by Guest

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
Nevermind, I read it. kachatz, you can't be serious.

BTW, there is a much simpler way to bet as many Ps as Bs.

If the last card in the prior hand was red, bet P. If it was black, bet B.

But either way, in the long run, you will lose at the rate of commission (1.25% of total money bet). Don't you see that?

"Amazing" is just another example of the BS at BF. It demonstrates their normal mental speed. Good for a laugh. You could have just as easily lost those 5 shoes.

No wonder they think the game can't be beat just as this writer pointed out. Might just as well flip a coin. What is amazing is that this high school drop out still doesn't realize that even after losing 75 units in one sitting.

"Amazing" is not about how to win. It is about how to lose slower.

Hey, Ellis. Personally, I think we are all blessed to see you are back in the saddle.

Professionally, that you let your dislike for BF dictate your short-tempered response to my post is dismaying, to say the least. I understand, since you have received such poor treatment/response/disparagement from some of the more outspoken at BF...

But that is OK, it is all good in Bac-land, since the chips ( and cards) will fall as they may...And anyone who's had a pacemaker implanted last week is entitled to a "get out of jail" free card or two, at least as far as I am concerned...

Be well...That is all I really care about !

Regards,

hey Kachatz i thought you are one of sharpies around here, this little kind method to me are old make no sense, b4 i join this site me myself created many many systems included this old stuff kiddy up as u win 3 in a row or even 2 in a row but everything just fall there and here, watsoever mix 6 of the odd and even ( Ps Bs) makes no different by going to the last 6 prior hands or trend i tried lots and lots more than that, that BIL guy from Bf are just one of the amature Baccarat player, Claim that he been winning for 20 years WITH this kiddy shitty method? bULLsh++

Now if you say u've won 6 shoes with that kiddy shitty method i can show you another shittier method works way better than that! Pointed

Hey, Ellis. Personally, I think we are all blessed to see you are back in the saddle.

Professionally, that you let your dislike for BF dictate your short-tempered response to my post is dismaying, to say the least. I understand, since you have received such poor treatment/response/disparagement from some of the more outspoken at BF...

But that is OK, it is all good in Bac-land, since the chips ( and cards) will fall as they may...And anyone who's had a pacemaker implanted last week is entitled to a "get out of jail" free card or two, at least as far as I am concerned...

Be well...That is all I really care about !

Regards,

It's got nothing to do with my likes or dislikes, BF or my health. It's got everything to do with simple math. I really can't believe you were taken in by this pure dribble after everything you've been through. At this point you should already know what's wrong with it at first glance just like bo_da did. Come on, you are smarter than this. Use your head.