Progression Betting Baccarat

I have a quick question with U1,D2,M2 I have read in different places that you only go down 2 after a winning bet on a 5 or greater, and anything below a 5 you only go down 1. Example if I won the 5 bet the next bet would be a 3, if the bet was a 4 bet the next bet would be a 3 because you only go down 1 on a bet below 5 not 2, hope this makes sense.

What other styles of Progressions have been successful?

I have a quick question with U1,D2,M2 I have read in different places that you only go down 2 after a winning bet on a 5 or greater, and anything below a 5 you only go down 1. Example if I won the 5 bet the next bet would be a 3, if the bet was a 4 bet the next bet would be a 3 because you only go down 1 on a bet below 5 not 2, hope this makes sense.

What other styles of Progressions have been successful?

Bacca,

If the bet was 4 and it wins, the next wager is 2.

What most people confuse is the "M2" part of the statement.

After a 1 unit wager, win or lose, the next wager is 2 as in Mandatory 2.

Hope this helps.

MVS

Hope your game is going well. This is always an interesting question. What betting strategy works? When should I bet what progression? There are a variety of betting strategies one can employ. The real question becomes, which strategy best fits you? Philosophically, I agree with the other comment made on this issue. That strategy serves as a foundation. But in the long run, you need to find the style of game and the strategy that you feel connected to. I know people who are aggressive and bet in ways that scare me. But it works for them. I know other people who use a straight 123, negative progression -- and do fine.

So, figure out your bank roll, what type of strategy you find fits you, and what your goals are too. Take all that and figure in your "nerve," (cause it is your money going back and forth) - and find what works for you. I highly recommend practicing online where you do not have to use money. Try several strategies. You will find that certain games lend themselves to certain strategies. When you become that familiar with things, you have many more options.

Steve