When to Change Systems On This Shoe - OTB4L to S40

I actually saw a table that was OTB all night and so I decided to go play OTB4LM3 U1D2 on the 6th play. It wasn't doing so well, just wondering when you would recommend switching systems as OTB wasn't doing well at all. Can OTB even work for this or its one of the shoes that OTB dies.

P11131112111411

P11133111521

B11121231121112

By the way, I did switch to s40, but just wondering if OTB can work on this as OTB is for most shoes and usually an overlap.

Thanks for your help

I actually saw a table that was OTB all night and so I decided to go play OTB4LM3 U1D2 on the 6th play. It wasn't doing so well, just wondering when you would recommend switching systems as OTB wasn't doing well at all. Can OTB even work for this or its one of the shoes that OTB dies.

P11131112111411

P11133111521

B11121231121112

By the way, I did switch to s40, but just wondering if OTB can work on this as OTB is for most shoes and usually an overlap.

Thanks for your help

Ha, right off the bat! What you need to Know is OTB4L HATES triple 1's regardless of mode. The only thing worse is a

triple 1 followed by a 3+!

More than anything else S40 loves 1's. Yours aren't just above normal (5 per column). They are TWICE normal.

This shoe is S40 U1D1M2 right from the get go. It scores an incredible +46 from play 2 with a highest bet of 5.

Just stay in mode 3 because the shoe is so incredibly choppy and

Mode 3 is your Chop Mode!

+46 in only 60 plays is phenominal!

A little more experience and you would see this right off the bat!

This is an U1D1M2 Exploit shoe right from the start.

Well yes, I only played OTB for a few hands and switched...

But I started early as the other shoes were OTB and I was going by table history to start early... haha

I just don't want to be stuck with OTBM3 U1D2 and go agressive when this happens and keep chasing with 5 or 6 bets before I stop...

The reason why I showed this shoe is that one of the shoes you played awhile back OTBM3 U1D2 started out 112113 and this was a little similar, otb didn't start too well then came back strong +21

Ha, right off the bat! What you need to Know is OTB4L HATES triple 1's regardless of mode. The only thing worse is a

triple 1 followed by a 3+!

More than anything else S40 loves 1's. Yours aren't just above normal (5 per column). They are TWICE normal.

This shoe is S40 U1D1M2 right from the get go. It scores an incredible +46 from play 2 with a highest bet of 5.

Just stay in mode 3 because the shoe is so incredibly choppy and

Mode 3 is your Chop Mode!

+46 in only 60 plays is phenominal!

A little more experience and you would see this right off the bat!

This is an U1D1M2 Exploit shoe right from the start.

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
Well yes, I only played OTB for a few hands and switched...

But I started early as the other shoes were OTB and I was going by table history to start early... haha

I just don't want to be stuck with OTBM3 U1D2 and go agressive when this happens and keep chasing with 5 or 6 bets before I stop...

The reason why I showed this shoe is that one of the shoes you played awhile back OTBM3 U1D2 started out 112113 and this was a little similar, otb didn't start too well then came back strong +21

Many, many posts on this forum talk about picking a bet selection method after a few hands...

just as many posts talking about waiting/ entering mid shoe/ or switching " systems" after a few losses

Killeu-

YOU may get this, but for all of us haven't played thousands of games, my advice is simple.

1) No matter WHERE you choose to start your shoe play, DO NOT be afraid to " re-assess" if first few hands do not go your way and you are approaching / at your stop limit!! ( sit out, take a bathroom brake! ( misspelled intentionally) , call a friend, whatever)

2) Never forget lesson # 1, and do not be ashamed to walk away, take another break, put on the brakes, etc... Even you decide to come back later same shoe, it's all good

3) Nobody cares if you win......................................N.O.B.O.D.Y. ( in point of fact, even those Dealers " pretending" they want you to win, unless you are tipping them heavily, they are envious of your ability to have so much $$ at your disposal, and " secretly" they relish telling you " I told you so" CAN YOU BLAME THEM ????? You, sitting on the other side of the table, dealing the cards, would you REALLY, REALLY be so happy to see someone rake in the dough, while they work for low wages, wear their uniforms, have to deal with drunken-and-disorderly a-hole guests, etc, etc.????

NOT.

Except you...

YES, mind your manners, treat them as equals, make your comments and tips geared towards getting them on your side.. And you will be Welcomed Back, many times over....

NO, you do NOT owe them anything, except to respect them as human beings doing their jobs..

And watch, you start having a positive attitude about things, you Will Win more, than you find negative in everything " happens to you"

REMINDER, at This Is Not BlackJack!,

Once shuffled, the shoe " outcome" is predetermined! Nobody, Nobody, Nobody but you is responsible for figuring it out!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING!!!!,

( and they let me keep track???)

YOW- ZAH!!!!

Best of luck to you, and all...

Thanks for the info... Already been evaluating after a few losses, but I think that is too early.

I need to be more confident and fearless of those 3 and 4 and even 5 bets which I haven't done.

I free hand and see if something else comes up and go with it if there is a change in the shoe.

Many, many posts on this forum talk about picking a bet selection method after a few hands...

just as many posts talking about waiting/ entering mid shoe/ or switching " systems" after a few losses

Killeu-

YOU may get this, but for all of us haven't played thousands of games, my advice is simple.

1) No matter WHERE you choose to start your shoe play, DO NOT be afraid to " re-assess" if first few hands do not go your way and you are approaching / at your stop limit!! ( sit out, take a bathroom brake! ( misspelled intentionally) , call a friend, whatever)

2) Never forget lesson # 1, and do not be ashamed to walk away, take another break, put on the brakes, etc... Even you decide to come back later same shoe, it's all good

3) Nobody cares if you win......................................N.O.B.O.D.Y. ( in point of fact, even those Dealers " pretending" they want you to win, unless you are tipping them heavily, they are envious of your ability to have so much $$ at your disposal, and " secretly" they relish telling you " I told you so" CAN YOU BLAME THEM ????? You, sitting on the other side of the table, dealing the cards, would you REALLY, REALLY be so happy to see someone rake in the dough, while they work for low wages, wear their uniforms, have to deal with drunken-and-disorderly a-hole guests, etc, etc.????

NOT.

Except you...

YES, mind your manners, treat them as equals, make your comments and tips geared towards getting them on your side.. And you will be Welcomed Back, many times over....

NO, you do NOT owe them anything, except to respect them as human beings doing their jobs..

And watch, you start having a positive attitude about things, you Will Win more, than you find negative in everything " happens to you"

REMINDER, at This Is Not BlackJack!,

Once shuffled, the shoe " outcome" is predetermined! Nobody, Nobody, Nobody but you is responsible for figuring it out!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING!!!!,

( and they let me keep track???)

YOW- ZAH!!!!

Best of luck to you, and all...