F system Clarification and Flow Chart

I am referring to page 14 of the Manual. First Paragraph.

So I hope the below flow chart is a correct summary of what my little brain has comprehended from the this paragraph (which is about 5 lines and this is THE ONLY explanation for the whole F system in the manual.)

There are major questions.

1. Do we still use the 1234 progression as we lose. that means if we want to have a stop loss of -8 we will be stopped at the third loss. If I am wrong please clarify.

post-6761-14500262097442_thumb.png

You don't say whether this is the beginning of a shoe or somewhere within the shoe.

I'm assuming somewhere in the middle so you already know which system to play since you started at the first play.

When playing strong side with F you always start F3 (in the NOR forum) because it catches both sporatic 1's and 2s which are both usually very common in SS shoes. So your bets are:

B1 W

B1 W

B1 W

B1 L

B2 L

B3 W

B1 W

B1 W

B1 W

B1 L

B2 W

Your score is +7

Had you played OTB4L M3 which was in the running you score +5

I don't understand your flow chart. Apparently no one else did either.

"The manual doesn't say what to do" regarding what?

I played it to the manual.

Since you read all the posts notified in your email in box you know that I was down 2 weeks first no electricity due to the ice storm and then my computer was down. Sorry but I was down when you made this post.

Why would you go home with +7?

Did they throw you out?

You don't say whether this is the beginning of a shoe or somewhere within the shoe.

Lets suppose it was the start of the shoe.

I'm assuming somewhere in the middle so you already know which system to play since you started at the first play.

When playing strong side with F you always start F3 (in the NOR forum) because it catches both sporatic 1's and 2s which are both usually very common in SS shoes. So your bets are:

B1 W

B1 W

B1 W

B1 L

B2 L

B3 W

B1 W

B1 W

B1 W

B1 L

B2 W

Your score is +7

Had you played OTB4L M3 which was in the running you score +5

I don't understand your flow chart. Apparently no one else did either.

"The manual doesn't say what to do" regarding what?

The Follow Chart is based on the manual. at least what I could understand. The given sample shoe is a strong banker that has started. from the 2nd play you start betting on banker. Win or lose you continue (here mode 3) I guess. After 3rd bet that we lost we observe to see if the shoe had more 2's or 3's. assuming it's mode 2 we bet on player. Now that if this bet wins in the manual it doesn't say what to do but if it loses you go backa and bet banker. again it doesn't say what to do if you win. and that;s why I have said it doesn't say in the manual.

Since you read all the posts notified in your email in box you know that I was down 2 weeks first no electricity due to the ice storm and then my computer was down. Sorry but I was down when you made this post.

Why would you go home with +7?

Did they throw you out?

No. because I believe that unless you have a massive bankroll it's suicidal to try to win more than +5. That's my aim anyway.

No. because I believe that unless you have a massive bankroll it's suicidal to try to win more than +5. That's my aim anyway.

We'll discuss that elsewhere.

But now that you know to play F Mode 3 (F3) against a strong sided shoe, you know how to beat the scenario you posted, right?

"at least what I could understand"? You've got to be kidding me.

1. Do we still use the 1234 progression as we lose. that means if we want to have a stop loss of -8 we will be stopped at the third loss. If I am wrong please clarify.

Bottom of page 11 under the heading "A Couple Of Other Shoe Pointers", first paragraph.

"Be The Shoe"

Bottom of page 11 under the heading "A Couple Of Other Shoe Pointers", first paragraph.

Right, the NOR progression is not 1234. It is 123 4. Meaning the first time a 4 bet comes up, we bet 1 to establih correct mode.

Also we never make a 2 bet W/O first winning a 1 bet.

This establishes some safety to our shoe starts and usually avoids the dreaded -8. All in the forum already.

Manuals establish the rules.

Forums establish application of the rules.