Hi,

I alway have issues with shoes that start and look like F, but usually they never happen. Hard to play anyway.

Anyhow, have any ideas.

P2154332

B6112121111

At the beginning it was 215, I went strong side F3 and didn't work out too well.... then I also tried playing s40m1 and it didn't do well either

Much appreciated help needed. Happens a lot.

Thanks

Hi,

I alway have issues with shoes that start and look like F, but usually they never happen. Hard to play anyway.

Anyhow, have any ideas.

P2154332

B6112121111

At the beginning it was 215, I went strong side F3 and didn't work out too well.... then I also tried playing s40m1 and it didn't do well either

Thanks

Well there are many ways to play this shoe successfully but often simplest is best. It so happens I talked to Keith last night to see how he did playing Hollywood Sat. He said it was so streaky he just played repeats and did great. This shoe starts out extremely high in Repeats while low in 1's. That calls for straight repeats. You'll see that if you bet repeats starting at play 2 with an U1D2M2 prog you hit +21 at play 26 then lose the 1, quit at +20 at play27. Of course U1D1M2 would even play better.

S40M1 starting at play 3 does well but why bother when there are so few 1's. The name of the game here is Repeats.

Guys, every shoe ever dealt ends up with either more Repeats or more Opposites except the few that actually tie. So an U1D2 prog on whichever one starts out higher is a very simple but effective way to play Baccarat. The down 2 feature gets you through the rough spots. Shoes that strongly favor one or the other, like this one, you add the M2 feature.

This one your highest bet was a single 4 at play 5.

I'm assuming the prior shoes at this table were also high in Repeats so you already knew how to start. But maybe you didn't know that. Fine, you soon do. This shoe had only 1 1iar in the entire first col. So Ok, this shoe goes to pure chop at play 27. Fine, either quit like I did or switch to Opposites.

This shoe has only 7 Opposites in the first 26 plays. Sooner or later that ought to be telling you something.

ahhh... Just added another tool to my game... thanks I get those shoes that "clump up" like this with rarely singles... recently in the past few months, I thought s40m1 was the answer.

After I posted this, I also thought of doing F2 instead of the killer F3, but its hard after the fact.

Where was the 4 bet you were talking about... Was it play 5 or another play?

Well there are many ways to play this shoe successfully but often simplest is best. It so happens I talked to Keith last night to see how he did playing Hollywood Sat. He said it was so streaky he just played repeats and did great. This shoe starts out extremely high in Repeats while low in 1's. That calls for straight repeats. You'll see that if you bet repeats starting at play 2 with an U1D2M2 prog you hit +21 at play 26 then lose the 1, quit at +20 at play27. Of course U1D1M2 would even play better.

S40M1 starting at play 3 does well but why bother when there are so few 1's. The name of the game here is Repeats.

Guys, every shoe ever dealt ends up with either more Repeats or more Opposites except the few that actually tie. So an U1D2 prog on whichever one starts out higher is a very simple but effective way to play Baccarat. The down 2 feature gets you through the rough spots. Shoes that strongly favor one or the other, like this one, you add the M2 feature.

I'm assuming the prior shoes at this table were also high in Repeats so you already knew how to start. But maybe you didn't know that. Fine, you soon do. This shoe had only 1 1iar in the entire first col. So Ok, this shoe goes to pure chop at play 27. Fine, either quit like I did or switch to Opposites.

This shoe has only 7 Opposites in the first 26 plays. Sooner or later that ought to be telling you something.

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
Hi,

Anyhow, have any ideas.

P2154332

B6112121111

Thanks

This is how the shoes were going the day I struggled at Mirage last week, when I was coming in around play 20, playing OT4BL and getting pounded.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

When you say repeats you mean System "F"?