A simple or high living after the winning?

I'm wondering what you guys do with the winnings, donate to charity and live a simple life but less stress without worrying the bills or splash it on a sports car and a beachfront condo...and the vices for the guys like women, wine etc...

Any words of wisdom for those opting the latter glamour?

I'm wondering what you guys do with the winnings, donate to charity and live a simple life but less stress without worrying the bills or splash it on a sports car and a beachfront condo...and the vices for the guys like women, wine etc...

Well, I started a scolarship program for Respiratory Therapy students.

But the first thing to do is pay off ALL your debts. Living debt free gives you a whole new outlook on life.

Cub,

Still on the fence, eh?

You'll find that once you start winning, your thought process may change. All that crap you read and hear about living the "high life" on your winnings is mostly an illusion and the money will simply go back into your gambling account and continue to grow as you play. You may have started out playing on $10 tables but with the bankroll growing, there will come the time when your base wager will now be $100. Continue to win and that base wager will increase with your confidence and experience.

Sure, you'll use some of the "profits" to buy the occasional "toy" but you won't be throwing money around like a drunken sailor in Hong Kong.

A quiet and confident winner always feels better than a loud and obnoxious gambler at the table.

What you will probably do is start thinking about paying off bills and especially any outstanding credit cards. Do that and the extra cash then becomes a real bonus for sure.

Basically, forget the wild playboy thing (well, most of it) and use those winnings to get your life ready for "the second half" of the game.

MVS