Audionut's 3p system.... Big unit players?

This system is great for 5-10 units per shoe and LOW drawdowns...

For those that don't know what a parlay is, it's simply letting your win ride, or double up, for the next bet. For instance, bet 1, win, net bet will be 2. Win that and next bet is 4.

First, we are going to play groups of 3 decisions, of which there are 8 possible outcomes:

1 BBB

2 BBP

3 BPP

4 BPB

5 PPP

6 PPB

7 PBP

8 PBB

My scoresheet is simply outcomes 1-8 repeated vertically with ACTUAL results to the right(+1 or -1) (see example scoresheet).

We bet OUR 8 selections (doesn't really matter what order you put the 3 decisions in) VS what is actually dealt... for instance, for me, I bet BBB for the first 3 bets and hope for BBB to be dealt.

ALL bets are parlayed, no more then 1 unit per bet per loss...

After win 2nd bet in parlay, 2 units REMOVED and put back into your stack for a net in 3rd parlay of 4 units (won) or 1 unit (3rd parlay lost).

3 losses in a row is -3.

Lose 1st, win last 2 bets, net 2 units... (see W/L examples below)

Here is NET win after 3 bets:

www=+4

wwL=+1

wLL=-2

LLL=-3

Lww=+2

LLw=-1

LwL=-2

wLw=0 (neutral)

These outcomes can be confusing, please try for yourself using chips to see the net outcome is true.

In the sample below, I mistakenly used +5 for a 3 in a row win, when it should of been +4...

Anytime you reach +7, get ready to protect your profits....DON'T let the shoe take you all the way back to negative numbers...

IT'S AMAZING HOW WELL THIS WORKS!!! AND HOW SAFE IT IS!!

Of course, anything can be improved and I'm open to suggestions... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

post-2314-14500261377009_thumb.jpg

Edited by Audionut

I have also tried removing only 1 unit after the 2nd parlay for a net win of +6 in the 3rd bet (won) or 0 (no win or loss of units if 3rd parlay is loss).

Of course, if your hitting the 3 in a rows, and you just let the 3 bets parlay, you win 7 (3rd bet won) or lose 1 (3rd bet lost).

Really not sure what is best in long term, but I like the way I play because you win either way on the 3rd bet taking out 2 chips after the 2nd parlay...

Edited by Audionut

• Users

(doesn't really matter what order you put the 3 decisions in)

It sounds to me you are playing a simple 123 up as you win betting scheme. No? I would think your bet placement would matter a great deal. Why don't you apply this old betting scheme to F2,3 which has a high incidence of winning 3 in a row. Just because you have reincarnated a 400 year old betting scheme doesn't mean you have to forget the bet placement half of your system. It's just an interesting prog. Apply it to ANY system such as S40A. That is certainly better than flipping a coin.

This system is great for 5-10 units per shoe and LOW drawdowns...

For those that don't know what a parlay is, it's simply letting your win ride, or double up, for the next bet. For instance, bet 1, win, net bet will be 2. Win that and next bet is 4.

First, we are going to play groups of 3 decisions, of which there are 8 possible outcomes:

1 BBB

2 BBP

3 BPP

4 BPB

5 PPP

6 PPB

7 PBP

8 PBB

My scoresheet is simply outcomes 1-8 repeated vertically with ACTUAL results to the right(+1 or -1) (see example scoresheet).

We bet OUR 8 selections (doesn't really matter what order you put the 3 decisions in) VS what is actually dealt... for instance, for me, I bet BBB for the first 3 bets and hope for BBB to be dealt.

ALL bets are parlayed, no more then 1 unit per bet per loss...

After win 2nd bet in parlay, 2 units REMOVED and put back into your stack for a net in 3rd parlay of 4 units (won) or 1 unit (3rd parlay lost).

3 losses in a row is -3.

Lose 1st, win last 2 bets, net 2 units... (see W/L examples below)

Here is NET win after 3 bets:

www=+4

wwL=+1

wLL=-2

LLL=-3

Lww=+2

LLw=-1

LwL=-2

wLw=0 (neutral)

These outcomes can be confusing, please try for yourself using chips to see the net outcome is true.

In the sample below, I mistakenly used +5 for a 3 in a row win, when it should of been +4...

Anytime you reach +7, get ready to protect your profits....DON'T let the shoe take you all the way back to negative numbers...

IT'S AMAZING HOW WELL THIS WORKS!!! AND HOW SAFE IT IS!!

Of course, anything can be improved and I'm open to suggestions... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No offense to you Audionut but this system is NOT YOUR ORIGINAL.

It has already a manual on the "other" forum and was written by a baccarat player named "Eirescott."

BK

• Users
No offense to you Audionut but this system is NOT YOUR ORIGINAL.

It has already a manual on the "other" forum and was written by a baccarat player named "Eirescott."

BK

Ha, of course I happen to know Eirescott, a sharp dude. But this scheme is a lot older than Eirescott and has likely been reincarnated a thousand times in the last 400 years. So OK, a 124UAYW. Same thing. Sorta like TB4L is more than 400 years old but gets reinvented all the time with new names like TBL which is nothing but betting an O will follow an O and an R will follow an R just as OTB4L is nothing more than betting an O will follow an R and an R will follow an O. Check it out.

Edited by ECD

It sounds to me you are playing a simple 123 up as you win betting scheme. No? I would think your bet placement would matter a great deal. Why don't you apply this old betting scheme to F2,3 which has a high incidence of winning 3 in a row. Just because you have reincarnated a 400 year old betting scheme doesn't mean you have to forget the bet placement half of your system. It's just an interesting prog. Apply it to ANY system such as S40A. That is certainly better than flipping a coin.

Yea, nothing new under the sun, is there? Must of been a memory from a past life or something ;)

• Users
Yea, nothing new under the sun, is there? Must of been a memory from a past life or something ;)

There is lots new under the sun and don't get discouraged. This just means that brilliant minds think alike. There were some pretty brilliant people around back then too.