This was a simple OTB4L-2 shoe wherein I transitioned from 1,2 to 2,3. I should have been much more aggressive in this great shoe and gone from 123 to 234 to 345. It was an easy +30 shoe, probably +40 but I was just too sick to care at that point.

Again, the missing 3 Sands shoes were -8, +20, +20. Would somebody please figure up the overall tally of the 17 shoes. I've got to go doctor again.

Nevermind, I think I got it. Converting that $100 game to $25 units we did a total of + 213 units in 3 days and 17 shoes, less commission. 12.5 units per shoe. Not as bad as I felt.

• 2 years later...
hello everyone im a beginner to the BTC forum just wondering why im not able to look at the shoe for reference >?

samjai,

As this is a pretty 'old' thread, the message in question most probably got lost in the recent server crash the the forum suffered recently.

For now, stay with the new material and as the older things slowly start to show up again (we hope) it'll get better.

MVS

thanks MVseahog im very confusing without sample shoes practice can u give me a hand a good study direction for now

Samjai,

As previously mentioned, a lot of the data, including most, if not ALL of the stored graphics internal to the forum proper have been lost. I had graphics going back several years in threads that are now history. Luckily, for the last year or so I've been hosting the graphics on a site remote from this one so they can work across several areas.

For the time being, read, read and keep reading. I'll assume you have the NOR manual and it does have the examples in it to work with to get you started.

As the threads continue to evolve, more and more shoe examples and plays will start to show up.

MVS

Hi Mvseahog....Your inbox is currently full. I can't send you any PM.

Yes, for some reason, the software crash and reset also crashed my magic powers so my PM's had to be trimmed way back.

And for some other reason, everybody wants to PM me this week. I don't get it.

So I've cleaned it out today and hopefully should have it under the working limit.

MVS