OK, I've proof read the whole new NOR manual word by word. Yes, there are a few typos but very few and I don't deem any of them important enough to stop the presses. I made it as short as possible hoping this will encourage you to read it several times and often. But as far as I can see, it covers every point well w/o belaboring anything too much. While short, I think that from the standpoint of producing consistent winners, it is the best gaming manual ever written by anybody, including me. So, now I'll go ahead and start a new NOR thread called NOR Manual Questions, for your use. But please don't ask any questions until you have read the manual through several times. I don't want to embarass anybody by telling you which page the answer to your question is on.

Edited by Guest

Keith sent me a copy ! Thanks! And thanks Ellis and Keith for putting it together and for the forum. Yeah, so you make probably, again "Probably", make maybe a few bucks, but after all said and down.....I think very few !! Considering you're time and sharing of you're knowledge.......maybe minimum wage, if that ?

So thanks for all you guys do !! The insight into the game and ability for us to hold our own at the table, is well worth the price of admission !:)

johnny/albuquerque

Great job with the manual Ellis! Wow you are getting better with age! How the heck do you do it? Again just a fantastic job! Keith, great job with the PDF and all your hard work! You are a great team! Wish I could be in Vegas next month! Knock em dead guys!

"If you don't think too good, don't think too much!!"

-----------------------

John

Thank you Ellis.

Could you include the shoes you played during the first NOR seminar trip as sample shoes? Maybe with rough play by plays?

Good idea Vic! I didn't keep a copy but I bet Dave did. Dave?

As I recall they were all S40. I do remember attempting to switch to OTB4L one shoe but ended up right back with S40.

Good idea Vic! I didn't keep a copy but I bet Dave did. Dave?

As I recall they were all S40. I do remember attempting to switch to OTB4L one shoe but ended up right back with S40.

The reason I mention those shoes is, I think its the switching you do or don't do that is the key to making everything work the way it should, IMO. We need to have the benefit of your many years of experience Ellis...:)

And maybe asking that of you is asking too much but if there is any wisdom from your many years of playing you can pass on to us, as it relates to when to switch or even get out all together, it would be key to more won shoes and higher ROI's. Again IMO.

The reason I mention those shoes is, I think its the switching you do or don't do that is the key to making everything work the way it should, IMO. We need to have the benefit of your many years of experience Ellis...:)

And maybe asking that of you is asking too much but if there is any wisdom from your many years of playing you can pass on to us, as it relates to when to switch or even get out all together, it would be key to more won shoes and higher ROI's. Again IMO.

OK Vic, you got it. I will get those shoes posted one way or another. You know, I was just playing by the rules. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I had no idea or thought that I was playing to perhaps a new world record. That was the last thing on my mind. Just following the rules plain and simple. It was just a normal play day for me. When Dave told me the overall results afterward I really didn't think that much about it. I just ordered another Scotch but this time I think I got Dave one too. Doubt if he ever drank one before. I was with my best friends at my most favorite restaurant in AC. The impact of the whole thing didn't hit me until I read Dave's report a few days later. It finally occurred to me - holy shit! That was really good play.

My close friends had put up the money for me to play those shoes - as usual. I did happen to note that I was paying them back more than usual - free loading bastards - but other than that, I didn't really even think about it. All I was thinking about was what I was going to order for dinner. Ha, they bought!

I don't know how else to say it - just play by the rules. You guys are destined to have those kinds of days too. Just play by the rules. Shit happens!