Question about F system modes

Hi all,

Just to clarify a bit, for F system, I quote from the manual..

"Our mode is determined by which we are seeing more of on the WEAK side, more 2s Mode 3 or 3s or more, Mode 2"

The above I think I understand..

Next I quote again "whenever you switch sides (the 3rd bet for mode 2 or 4th bet for mode 3) and lose the first bet, you switch right back and also switch Modes."

Ok.. now the part I just wanna confirm, so If I switched and WON the OTR bet, I should now stick to the new SS (Strong Side) BUT maintain the same MODE? or does the Mode switch too?

I think its maintain the same mode right? or Do we now again look at the 2s and 3s on the "New" Weak side?

Hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say..

ps. btw, I think the F system ROCKS!! don't even need a -ve OR count, just as long as the OR is heading one direction strongly, it rocks!

Cheers,

Andy

Hi all,

Just to clarify a bit, for F system, I quote from the manual..

"Our mode is determined by which we are seeing more of on the WEAK side, more 2s Mode 3 or 3s or more, Mode 2"

The above I think I understand..

Next I quote again "whenever you switch sides (the 3rd bet for mode 2 or 4th bet for mode 3) and lose the first bet, you switch right back and also switch Modes."

Ok.. now the part I just wanna confirm, so If I switched and WON the OTR bet, I should now stick to the new SS (Strong Side) BUT maintain the same MODE? or does the Mode switch too?

I think its maintain the same mode right? or Do we now again look at the 2s and 3s on the "New" Weak side?

Hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say..

ps. btw, I think the F system ROCKS!! don't even need a -ve OR count, just as long as the OR is heading one direction strongly, it rocks!

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Andy2, you have a good grasp of it. When you switch sides and win you stay on that side in that same Mode.

When you switch sides and lose, you switch right back and also switch Modes.

This way you are sticking with what the shoe is MOSTLY doing.

And yes, F rocks!

Hi Andy2, you have a good grasp of it. When you switch sides and win you stay on that side in that same Mode.

When you switch sides and lose, you switch right back and also switch Modes.

This way you are sticking with what the shoe is MOSTLY doing.

And yes, F rocks!

Ah, ok thanks! Hehe.. guess I been playing wrongly just now on my exercise. Much clearer now, thanks!

One more question about F modes, in particular Mode 2.

Can I say that basically F only has ONE OTR bet for either mode?

If that OTR bet won (When we switch sides), and we continue our bets now on the NEW side (regardless of modes), our progression starts from the bet right after the OTR bet?

for example now I am in mode 2, the following is happening

Prior to this, Player was the Strong Side..

Bet Player: 1 unit - Lost

Bet Player: 2 unit - Lost

(okay lost 2 bets, time to switch sides - since in mode 2)

Bet Banker: 3 units - Won

(Continue betting on Banker)

Bet Banker: 1 unit <-- My question is this , does this BET still counts as a Mode 2 OTR bet , or does it count as a normal SS (Strong Side) Bet?

I am asking because I realize it could mess up my count if I understand it wrongly.

Hope I didn't make it more confusing...

One more question about F modes, in particular Mode 2.

Can I say that basically F only has ONE OTR bet for either mode?

If that OTR bet won (When we switch sides), and we continue our bets now on the NEW side (regardless of modes), our progression starts from the bet right after the OTR bet?

for example now I am in mode 2, the following is happening

Prior to this, Player was the Strong Side..

Bet Player: 1 unit - Lost

Bet Player: 2 unit - Lost

(okay lost 2 bets, time to switch sides - since in mode 2)

Bet Banker: 3 units - Won

(Continue betting on Banker)

Bet Banker: 1 unit <-- My question is this , does this BET still counts as a Mode 2 OTR bet , or does it count as a normal SS (Strong Side) Bet?

I am asking because I realize it could mess up my count if I understand it wrongly.

Hope I didn't make it more confusing...

I think you might be missing one important rule: With F and only with F When you lose the first bet on the new side, you switch right back and continue on as usual waiting for the next 2 (or 3 depending on the Mode you are in). You also switch Modes in that same circumstance.

We found thru much testing that the switch back rule works far more often than it doesn't. With that rule 3 you will likely do even better on the shoes you are testing.

OTR is only 1 bet IF YOU LOSE but if you win you simply stay on the new run and that is now the SS.

I think you might be missing one important rule: With F and only with F When you lose the first bet on the new side, you switch right back and continue on as usual waiting for the next 2 (or 3 depending on the Mode you are in). You also switch Modes in that same circumstance.

We found thru much testing that the switch back rule works far more often than it doesn't. With that rule 3 you will likely do even better on the shoes you are testing.

OTR is only 1 bet IF YOU LOSE but if you win you simply stay on the new run and that is now the SS.

Ok, I think I understand now.

So can I say that for F system and only F system, there is only 1 OTR Bet for mode 2? Meaning we are not doing 2 OTR Bets like S40 Mode 2. (Think this is the part that I am a little confused)

In F (Mode 2 or 3), if we win the OTR bet, we continue on the new side.

If we Lose the OTR Bet, we switch right back and continue on as usual waiting for the next 2 or 3 depending on which mode got switched as well.

• 2 weeks later...

All,

Well, seeing as how this is a thread about "F" modes and this particular shoe got played using "F2/3" all the way, I figure this is as good a place as any for the graphic.

Normally I lean towards S40 to start but this one opened up with three Banks so I made the single wager at hand 4 on Bank. Decided to just flat bet the one unit wager on Bank one more time and it won. That satisfied me to go with F2 by hand 6.

Banker takes off (woo-hoo!) and I'm on it under F2. At hand 13 I made a notation to go to F3 for some reason. I think it was because Bank was so strong at this point that I really didn't want to come off of it too early.

That choice worked out at hand 18 when I won the 3 part of F3! Also, Bank was ahead of Player 15/5 at the end of the first column.

F3 continues to run nicely down to hand 29 at which time the three Players hit.

My wagers then became "defensive" in an attempt to NOT give up too much if I was going to wind up fighting in the shoe. Had hand 35 lost, which would have had me at +8 for the shoe, I would have ended it there, but it won so I continued on lightly!

Notice that at hand 33 where I lost, I should have immediately gone back to Banker, but didn't. Why? Because I forgot about making the immediate return after losing the first changing wager. I just forgot about it.

It kind of worked out OK as I would have been back on Player anyway at hand 40 had I made the switch correctly.

I'm still on F3 on Player after turning over to the back side of the card. Play runs nicely and I hit +23 by hand 53. Very unusual for me to be that high in a shoe.

I lose a burst of wagers at hands 54-57 and dropping down to +15 (for the 5th time) signals me to exit the shoe right now and take the win.

I did look back and see that the 4's had fallen off the board so I elected to paper bet the rest of the shoe under OTB4L. I immediately get confused a bit and start making errors in recording and play! That would explain the crossed off section which should have gone on the next quarter of the card. The OTB4L play runs out nicely and with no 4's in the finish, it made up another 6 units.

Any questiions? Just ask. Hopefully I'll remember why I did something that late at night.

MVS

post-2595-14500261416116_thumb.jpg

post-2595-14500261416352_thumb.jpg

Hi MVS,

With your explanation together with the scorecard, it's much easier to follow and understand.

No doubt, you have helped a lot of members. Needless to say, Ellis as well as Keith, as always do their best to try to make things easier for everyone to understand, specially newbies like me.

I know I'm behind that's why I keep reading NOR old threads in order to keep up to date.

Thank you everyone for sharing their experiences.

Keep up the good work.

Ferdi

Hi MVS,

With your explanation together with the scorecard, it's much easier to follow and understand.

No doubt, you have helped a lot of members. Needless to say, Ellis as well as Keith, as always do their best to try to make things easier for everyone to understand, specially newbies like me.

I know I'm behind that's why I keep reading NOR old threads in order to keep up to date.

Thank you everyone for sharing their experiences.

Keep up the good work.

Ferdi

Well, except that with F, per the manual, when you change sides and lose your first bet on the new side, you are supposed to switch right back.

However this rule 3 loses some of its strength in Mode 3 so we probably should make it optional in Mode 3.

Hi Ellis,

According to the scorecard, play # 34, MVS forgot to switch back to Banker, please see attachment. In play # 35, which system are we going to use? Is it F3? If yes, why on Player side?

Thanks,

Ferdi

Right Ferdi. That is the mistake I already pointed out and then you would be in Mode 2 at that point which would have worked out better.