Any help would be appreciated!!

• Users

Hello all,

These are my last two shoes.. S40 is my money maker right now.. Im am still a little weak with F/OTB4L shoes but I am still learning.. In the shoe on the left I started out with S40 but quickly switched to OTB4L when my O/R count started lingering around 0.. That hit a couple hands then the count went south.. I cant remember my rationale for switching to S40 but I did :-P Wow, now that I am looking at it I switched way too much and didn't follow the OTR rules at all!! But like I said, I am still learning.. Eventually, the count went + and I capitalized on it.. The shoe on the right is probably the toughest shoe I have ever played.. While I was at the table I could not figure it out to save my life.. I probably should have walked away but I wanted to fight it and try to learn something.. My count was telling me OTB4L but what I was seeing was telling me to play F 2/3.. So I played F for a bit, again not totally following the prog rules smh, and it kept me in the shoe.. Count started lingering 0 again so I switched to OTB4L.. Then I noticed the count went + so I again switched to S40.. I know I switch way too much, but when I'm at the tables its like I'm fighting to stay in the shoe.. I eventually got up and I was happy with my 5 unit profit.. I am interested to know how you guys would have played these shoes and what advice would you give me so I can improve my play?! Thanks..

Hello all,

These are my last two shoes.. S40 is my money maker right now.. Im am still a little weak with F/OTB4L shoes but I am still learning.. In the shoe on the left I started out with S40 but quickly switched to OTB4L when my O/R count started lingering around 0.. That hit a couple hands then the count went south.. I cant remember my rationale for switching to S40 but I did :-P Wow, now that I am looking at it I switched way too much and didn't follow the OTR rules at all!! But like I said, I am still learning.. Eventually, the count went + and I capitalized on it.. The shoe on the right is probably the toughest shoe I have ever played.. While I was at the table I could not figure it out to save my life.. I probably should have walked away but I wanted to fight it and try to learn something.. My count was telling me OTB4L but what I was seeing was telling me to play F 2/3.. So I played F for a bit, again not totally following the prog rules smh, and it kept me in the shoe.. Count started lingering 0 again so I switched to OTB4L.. Then I noticed the count went + so I again switched to S40.. I know I switch way too much, but when I'm at the tables its like I'm fighting to stay in the shoe.. I eventually got up and I was happy with my 5 unit profit.. I am interested to know how you guys would have played these shoes and what advice would you give me so I can improve my play?! Thanks..

You are an excellent self critic - which is very important in Baccarat. Let's see somebody else take a stab at your shoes this time.

• Users

Hi Echo4,

I played your 2 shoes. But I used SAP exploits to play them. I'll put them in a new thread on the Universal Baccarat forum for discussion because I don't want to confuse those studying the NOR approach. I'll call the thread "Advanced SAP Exploits"

PJ