Highest Win Using NOR?

Sorry if its been asked in the past, but whats the highest win (units) anyone's won using the NOR system?

Well, I'm back, sort of. I remember Oz's phone call to my bed. I thought it odd that God had an Australian accent.

Highest I had with basic NOR was a 47 and a 54 but both were betting the 345 progression. But I know for a fact that neither were our record. Somebody had a 57 but I can't at the moment remember who it was. In fact it will take a day or 2 to remember much of anything. And there have been a few in the 60s betting U1D1M2.

I think I probably have our PA record at 26% for 6 shoes straight.

Of course Virtuoid says that is common, except ha, he's never seen or heard of it being done except when he watched and recorded me doing it and won $1500 in the process.

That boy has got some pretty strange arithmetic going.

Of course he's out to prove that Bac can't be beat by normal people. Isn't that a convenient position to take.

Check his shoes. He's probably got them on the wrong feet.

So the last hand of the last shoe came up and anticipating me he put his green chip on B. But I didn't bet. Just before the dealer dealt the firt card I picked up his quarter and handed it to him saying "You're gonna need that for the bar bill." As we walked away he looked back to see player get dealt a natural 9. "How did you know?" "That's why I make the big bucks!"

It's not important who is going to win the next hand. What is important is who is going to win the most out of the next 5.

That makes betting the last hand somewhat dumb, don't you think?

Well, I'm back, sort of. Highest I had with basic NOR was a 47 and a 54 but both were betting the 345 progression. But I know for a fact that neither were our record. Somebody had a 57 but I can't at the moment remember who it was. In fact it will take a day or 2 to remember much of anything.

I think I probably have our PA record at 26% for 6 shoes straight.

Of course Virtuoid says that is common, except ha, he's never seen or heard of it being done except when he watched and recorded me doing it and won $1500 in the process.

That boy has got some pretty strange arithmetic going.

Of course he's out to prove that Bac can't be beat by normal people. Isn't that a convenient position to take.

Check his shoes. He's probably got them on the wrong feet.

So the last hand of the last shoe came up and anticipating me he put his green chip on B. But I didn't bet. Just before the dealer dealt the firt card I picked up his quarter and handed it to him saying "You're gonna need that for the bar bill." As we walked away he looked back to see player get dealt a natural 9. "How did you know?" "That's why I make the big bucks!"

It's not important who is going to win the next hand. What is important is who is going to win the most out of the next 5.

That makes betting the last hand somewhat dumb, don't you think?

what a joyful occassion, everything is back and running