Where can I find more info on 5 of a kind?

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
Because I think about baccarat constantly. I was successful on my first outing playing this way. I think the idea came from katchaz with his take of 4D. Finding the highest probability or at least keeping track of the last 4/5events. Then let the money management handle the rest.

Hey, Brendan

Wish I could take the credit...but thinking 5-of-a-kind was a concept born out of MDB forum.

Just drove back to FL. from 3-1/2 days in Biloxi and even prehiffled cards, few tables open, still had a great trip with the way I approach NOR/4D...same now for over a year...

( No I did not win the Jag XF at the Hard Rock. :(

Couple of shoes def morphed into MDB+ " bet the ranch" ( no, really, don't ever do that!) mini-shoes...But they still fell right in sync with NOR/4D, so I was in good shape.

Also, The Twist delivered the goods as it always does ( purely mathematical approach, Just the math of the game...)

Still seeing that NOR/4D + money management + disciplined stop win/ stop loss almost "impossible" to lose over a session, over a few days.

( Look...NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE...so keep your wits about you, and make sure you overcome the ( typical) Gambler's Fallacy---

( TheSunWillALWAYSComeOutTomorrow), and you'll do just fine, whether playing NOR or MDB)

---------then, build up your Bankroll, and The Twist will be some sweet-tasting icing on the Baccarat Cake.....

Good luck to you and all BTC players!!

Kevin

This is good for the short changes/clusters in the shoe to get +2 easily. Sometimes with the clusters of s40, otb4l, and tb4l. Because this happens a lot at the tables you see a trend and are too scared to pull the trigger, or you just missed the boat like 5 hands ago. Allowing you to make profits giving more tries to recover then making your +2. The only thing to remember is to stop on our own terms. No long term games here. Unless your bankroll will permit you otherwise. Just the basics of NOR applied. The cards have no memory, the dealers don't care about your chip size. I want to take this to a non-emotional state. Where as if I can make this as boring as a job state of mind. 5$ chips is easily $100 chip and so on. You come in clock in win then clock out. THAT'S IT.

I think I finally get baccarat. Because its a forever changing game you need to look at past present and future to have an edge in this game. A lot of times we focus on the past then the present. If you were able to focus on all three past, present ,and future you would be able to see the change and capitalize on it. It finally clicks to understand what is going on. Do I still get nervous? Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

TB4L = Bet a Repeat will follow a Repeat and an Opposite will follow an Opposite. How freaking hard could that possibly be?

It beats everything that can happen in a Baccarat shoe EXCEPT 2s. So if a shoe is low in 2s.....

TB4L = Bet a Repeat will follow a Repeat and an Opposite will follow an Opposite. How freaking hard could that possibly be?

It beats everything that can happen in a Baccarat shoe EXCEPT 2s. So if a shoe is low in 2s.....

Correct! No need for other systems, just keep it simple. Baccarat isn't a complex game. Battling your fear of loss and your greed is.