Today at Harrahs Philadelphia

I decided to try a new place to play Baccarat today. Harrahs Philadelphia they had 2 $10 mini bacc tables on the floor and 2 $50 bacc tables in the high roller pit. i sat down at the $50 table and it was a good S40M1 or TB4L table but the people tuening over the cards took foooooorrrrrrrreeeeeevvvvvvvver!!!! i walke out +9 units and picked up +19 units in 2 days this week...i'm back at it 3 days a week and will keep you updated on my progress

I decided to try a new place to play Baccarat today. Harrahs Philadelphia they had 2 $10 mini bacc tables on the floor and 2 $50 bacc tables in the high roller pit. i sat down at the $50 table and it was a good S40M1 or TB4L table but the people tuening over the cards took foooooorrrrrrrreeeeeevvvvvvvver!!!! i walke out +9 units and picked up +19 units in 2 days this week...i'm back at it 3 days a week and will keep you updated on my progress

That's the problem with midi bac. The first and only time that I played it the shoe took close to 3 hrs!

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

In BAC, it's all about the " Golden Rule"

( he/she who has the gold, rules...)

Ha!

Biggest bet on the table ( " the gold") on each side gets to " rule" ( handle the cards)

Have played in Macau several times, and one of my table selection criteria is to observe the players beforehand to see to what degree they want to " handle" the cards.

Some just want to touch them.

Some want to fondle them.

And some want to treat them as their long lost friend...

But 19U is still 19U !!!

( Nice work, if you can get it...)

Hey, where's James Bond when you need him?