Double your stakes?

• Users

Hi guys,

I've recently just joined up to MDB / NOR and am sifting my way thru all the info and testing out everything.

There's such a lot of tools we have and one things I noticed was that when you start analysing a shoe and you pick what you think is a bias and start playing you might be right straight away or you may be off slightly or the shoe might change.

So you adjust but sooner or later whether straight up or after an adjustment you find you 'lock on' like a radar and your % of bets won goes up dramatically and that's when you start making back what you lost (if any) and making a profit.

Its quite easy to feel that change when you lock on the wins come in - would it not be good to double your stakes when this happens to capitalise and then maybe pull back once you feel you've capitalised on the winning streak? (run out on good luck before it runs out on you)

Does anyone else or everyone play like this or do you play for same stakes all the time?

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

Brad, the goal is build a bankroll and slowly increase your bets. I would suggest pocketing 50% of your winnings and using the other 50% to increase your bankroll.

Now the real question is...can you win overall with NOR or MDB or NOR+ or SAP or Net BEtting or...?

Keep us posted about your results.

Good Luck!

• Users

I would say I definitely will be able to from what I have read so far. But I'm still reading thru and understanding everything and then have to start testing and then will go play. But seriously if you couldn't win from all those tools u just said there would be something wrong. Will definitely keep u posted with how I go.

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
Hi guys,

I've recently just joined up to MDB / NOR and am sifting my way thru all the info and testing out everything.

There's such a lot of tools we have and one things I noticed was that when you start analysing a shoe and you pick what you think is a bias and start playing you might be right straight away or you may be off slightly or the shoe might change.

So you adjust but sooner or later whether straight up or after an adjustment you find you 'lock on' like a radar and your % of bets won goes up dramatically and that's when you start making back what you lost (if any) and making a profit.

Its quite easy to feel that change when you lock on the wins come in - would it not be good to double your stakes when this happens to capitalise and then maybe pull back once you feel you've capitalised on the winning streak? (run out on good luck before it runs out on you)

Does anyone else or everyone play like this or do you play for same stakes all the time?

Brad

Brad

You need any help , call me anytime. 850-687-3128

The call is free, as is the advice.

The SDR* and BMB* will have to be purchased online, or through Amazon. Refer to Alibaba for a more thorough explanation....

(* SecretDecoderRing, BaccaratMeritBadge)

Kevin