Thought I would try one last time for the latest on the U2Hi .

Have asked 3 or 4 times addressed specifically to Ellis , Keith , Steve ! I did get a private message from Steve saying Ellis maybe has not answered because of health issues . I think Ellis is feeling better, thank God, because of long postings on the Public Forum , but I can't get even a one liner on the Private Forum in answer to my question :

" WHAT IS THE LATEST ON U2Hi " ?

iS IT STILL A METHOD THAT .........QUOTE :

MECHANICALLY BEAT ANY SHOE ANYTIME ANY PLACE "

THANKS

Edited by johnnycs1

• Users
Again , my question was avoided !!

Ellis did post to the thread just above this one........why not my question ??????????????? I'm 0 for 4 !!! Not good !!!!!

Cannot get a simple answer to a simple question.........with a simple .....yes or no to my question !!!

Johnnycs1 I can understand your frustration. I am waiting too..

Sorry guys you must be missing my posts somehow.

My health is such that I have more days I can't work than days that I can anymore..

This will definitely be my last new system.

After this we will go into Ultimate NOR - a complete review of NOR and better organized.

As I said, I can't make the net base work limited to 2Hi betting no matter how I try it.

So I'm switching to a SAP base which has already proven itself for 2Hi betting.

To make it universal (for both regular and preshuffled cards), I'll add RSAP (Reverse SAP)

The new thread will be on the U2Hi forum called SAP/RSAP 124 (1Hi, 2Hi, 4Hi).

Your SAP counts will identify the advantage bets

And you can bet them either 1 Hi 2Hi or 4Hi (like MDB+) according to your own preference.

Please to not post on the SAP/RSAP 124 thread.

I'll start a SAP/RSAP questions thread for that purpose.

The new thread will start with how you set up a SAP score card and how you do a SAP count.

Pay close attention because I don't have the time left to be repeating myself.

• Users
Sorry guys you must be missing my posts somehow.

My health is such that I have more days I can't work than days that I can anymore..

This will definitely be my last new system.

After this we will go into Ultimate NOR - a complete review of NOR and better organized.

As I said, I can't make the net base work limited to 2Hi betting no matter how I try it.

So I'm switching to a SAP base which has already proven itself for 2Hi betting.

To make it universal (for both regular and preshuffled cards), I'll add RSAP (Reverse SAP)

The new thread will be on the U2Hi forum called SAP/RSAP 124 (1Hi, 2Hi, 4Hi).

Your SAP counts will identify the advantage bets

And you can bet them either 1 Hi 2Hi or 4Hi (like MDB+) according to your own preference.

Please to not post on the SAP/RSAP 124 thread.

I'll start a SAP/RSAP questions thread for that purpose.

The new thread will start with how you set up a SAP score card and how you do a SAP count.

Pay close attention because I don't have the time left to be repeating myself.

Thanks for the reply Ellis. You were talking abour C cards and F cards.. What about for Singapore? Since we know that the shoes in Singapore are neither 'real' NOR or MDB. Do we use SAP or RSAP?

• Users

Do a SAP count on many shoes and you should find the answer

If SAP count is shows bias then its normal SAP / NOR if SAP count shows even distribution then its RSAP / MDB+

It has to be one or other it cant be neither

Nobody has solved Singapore yet - from some shoes posted MDB looks like it can work but Pando didn't like the shoes when he went thru there so not sure?