Perfect Net Bet Conditions

• Users

Hi guys, I have been playing a lot of SAP / RSAP combined with NOR lately and there are times when I am trying to select the best NOR system and its half way between 2 systems - usually S40 and OTBL

When that happens I find netbetting short term to win 1 unit or a few is great until we see what system works out dominant if any.

Then it got me thinking what is the perfect netbet patterns we are looking for?

Well we can netbet commonly:

P v B

O v R

O v T

So we should know what we are looking for for perfect netbet conditions - obviously they need to be running close but ultimately there is perfect conditions where it is chopping between one or the other - I have detailed the patterns below and the count beklow to show it hovering over 0 - I made it hover to + rather than - so it was easy to post it

P V B

PBPBPBPB

O V R

PBBPPBBPPBB

O v T

PPBPPPBPPPB

To bring back the topic of the forum which is netbetting I believe it is a good way to make a few units while we are evaluating the SAP count looking for SAP bets / RSAP bets / select NOR system bets.

Well sometimes I found I am not sure on the above and quite often that is a perfect netbet situation to capture 1 unit or a few.

And further to this I believe that is exactly what Oz does too while he is deciding which NOR bets to make he netbets O V T until the shoe tells him

O v T netbet I found to be most valuable in indecisive situations.

As with OTBL NOR when the shoe isn't clear it seems to cover the most ground and so Netbetting O V T seems to do the same.

• Users

Well obviously there is an unlimited amount of patterns which will be good / ideal for netbetting.

The theory is the count will stay close to zero but whether it hovers only + and back, or only - and back, or both ways and then back to zero it doesn't matter but that will change the way the patterns look

P v P

PBPPBBPPBB

1012101210 - hovers + and then back to zero from reference point

BBPPBPBBPP - hovers - and then back to zero from reference point

PPBBBBPPPPBB - hovers + and - and back to zero from reference point

Also the variance it strays from zero matters as to how high you need to raise your units before you could expect to get back to zero

Obviously if you have to go too high then you'd cancel 1 side and continue on the other but at what point do you make that decision?

My point is I think its very valuable to study different patterns and be able to recognize ideal netbet conditions in the short term for all the common bets (PvB OvR OvT) and in that way when you are unsure of the SAP count it allows you to make a few units until it becomes obvious which way its going.

I'm using the last 8 results or so to look for short term netbet opportunities if the SAP count is indecisive for me

• Users

Hi Rich thanks for your input.

I think +2 / -2 is good

Im looking at about last 8 results and I want to see a count of 0 to + or - 2and then I make that my reference 0 point and all I aim to do is win 1 unit

Usually that's not hard especially with a slight progression

By that point maybe there are other SAP / RSAP bet available or look for the count to go back to zero or use another netbetting type

I think netbetting if used alone needs a lot of skill but to win 1 or 2 units is not hard - Ellis does say the thing with netbetting is to quit when your ahead.

I just think if we come to the table with SAP / RSAP and use the count to determine which NOR bets to make or MDB+ bets to make AND we have netbetting as well for when SAP count is tough to read then show me a shoe we cant come out ahead with?!

• Users

142122 start of shoe at black orchid

or count = 1 0 -1 -2 -1 -2 -1 0

now wait till it goes away from zero - and it HAS to

now bet it goes back to zero

it did

+1 unit

start again

Hi Rich thanks for your input.

I think +2 / -2 is good

Im looking at about last 8 results and I want to see a count of 0 to + or - 2and then I make that my reference 0 point and all I aim to do is win 1 unit

Usually that's not hard especially with a slight progression

By that point maybe there are other SAP / RSAP bet available or look for the count to go back to zero or use another netbetting type

I think netbetting if used alone needs a lot of skill but to win 1 or 2 units is not hard - Ellis does say the thing with netbetting is to quit when your ahead.

I just think if we come to the table with SAP / RSAP and use the count to determine which NOR bets to make or MDB+ bets to make AND we have netbetting as well for when SAP count is tough to read then show me a shoe we cant come out ahead with?!