New Ultimate Baccarat App Update is Live (Version 23.00) 7D+ DR/V87 DR Hit Rates DR Hot/Cold Indicators

• XDN changed the title to New Ultimate Baccarat App Update is Live (Version 23.00) 7D+ DR/V87 DR Hit Rates DR Hot/Cold Indicators
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

Hey, XDN - 

perhaps I am the least capable of helping BTC members figure out how to use the Ultimate Baccarat App, since I don’t .

Simple reason is that anybody this forum knows me, I prefer table over On-line ( I don’t even have an account anymore) , and even Stadium ( many opportunities here in Las Vegas, and perhaps elsewhere…) I play by MY10+ rules/experiences/probabilities…

- But thinking for sure I do know this:

Have observed many this forum deploying the app to their advantage, in Stadium situations here in Las Vegas,  and a simple google search of the principles and concepts behind AI is convincing enough for me!

In point of fact, the way I play at the table is little more than  5D/V87, coupled with  MY10+, ( and heavy dose of Experience, Patience and Discipline)—— both what’s happened in the shoe, and over 30 years of actual experience playing Baccarat …( thinking that’s pretty much Baccarat AI) 

And whenever I sit with a player using the App, most often my deductive reasoning coincides with the App’s answer to “ what to bet” !!! Or not to bet at all…

Anybody does not take full advantage of this tool, the Ultimate Baccarat App, and who can’t afford to / knows better than to wait/ waste decades to figure things out?

- C.r.a.z.y. , IMHO

GET , AND LEARN TO USE, THE ULTIMATE BACCARAT APP, SOONER RATHER THAN LATER !

even you use it just as another  to ‘ verify/support ‘ your bet decision, or better still a reason NOT TO MAKE A BET…do yourself a favor …

-don’t just get it, learn from XDN and other players how best to use it to your adbvantage…

Edited by kachatz1
  • Like 6

On 5/7/2022 at 2:23 PM, kachatz1 said:

Hey, XDN - 

perhaps I am the least capable of helping BTC members figure out how to use the Ultimate Baccarat App, since I don’t .

Simple reason is that anybody this forum knows me, I prefer table over On-line ( I don’t even have an account anymore) , and even Stadium ( many opportunities here in Las Vegas, and perhaps elsewhere…) I play by MY10+ rules/experiences/probabilities…

- But thinking for sure I do know this:

Have observed many this forum deploying the app to their advantage, in Stadium situations here in Las Vegas,  and a simple google search of the principles and concepts behind AI is convincing enough for me!

In point of fact, the way I play at the table is little more than  5D/V87, coupled with  MY10+, ( and heavy dose of Experience, Patience and Discipline)—— both what’s happened in the shoe, and over 30 years of actual experience playing Baccarat …( thinking that’s pretty much Baccarat AI) 

And whenever I sit with a player using the App, most often my deductive reasoning coincides with the App’s answer to “ what to bet” !!! Or not to bet at all…

Anybody does not take full advantage of this tool, the Ultimate Baccarat App, and who can’t afford to / knows better than to wait/ waste decades to figure things out?

- C.r.a.z.y. , IMHO

GET , AND LEARN TO USE, THE ULTIMATE BACCARAT APP, SOONER RATHER THAN LATER !

even you use it just as another  to ‘ verify/support ‘ your bet decision, or better still a reason NOT TO MAKE A BET…do yourself a favor …

-don’t just get it, learn from XDN and other players how best to use it to your adbvantage…

....And whenever I sit with a player using the App, most often my deductive reasoning coincides with the App’s answer to “ what to bet” !!! Or not to bet at all…

Kevin..... THAT IS SO COOL!!!!   

That is exactly what I have been working towards. We've got so many ways to dissect a shoe, but I'm convinced of this.  Opposites/Repeats  1, 2,3 .... n back is the way to understand the "language" of each individual shoe. It's not easy to score on paper and thats where the app comes in. But....even if you can't use the app, understanding the behavior of  Opposite/Repeat 1,2,3....n back helps you "SEE" the language each shoe is speaking.

So cool that you are seeing a lot of app bets "Jive" with yours!!  4(7)D for the masses LOL :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Users

After being able to use the update for a day, I absolutely love the changes.

@XDN made a great App even better!

I really like having the TBL/OTBL count on the dashboard, and the next play indicators for V87...Fantastic!

This was from a Live Dealer session I played today.

Anyone wondering... Yes, Banker Won the next hand lol.

New Update.png

• Like 2

Don't let variance beat you by forcing you to play badly.

Hi All, the latest update of "The Ultimate Baccarat App" and the "BTC Classic App" are live on Google Play. This is a "hotfix" release that fixes the TBL/OTBL & OR count bug when ties are used. Appreciate the feedback!

To get the update you can use google play on your phone or follow the links below.

"The Ultimate Baccarat App"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=btc.btcsuite1

"BTC Classic featuring TBL/OTBL"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=btc.btcclassic

• Like 1