Sorry i need help on net betting

• Users

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I have read up threads on otb4l/tb4l , sap, skor, rd1, rd1/n, ot14 and many more.

Some of those threads i've read up at least 2-3 times and i must say with all the wealth of information, it really takes time to digest everything.

However I'm stalling in my learning progress as there is only one thread on net betting by Ellis and there is no play by play explanation. I cannot figure out how do we get the high entry and low entry figures. I've tried search the forum to no avail.

Can someone please post a dummy guide for me please as alot of threads are referring to net betting now and I've no idea how to use it in my shoes.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

killthehouse

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

Hi Kill...,

the thread "art of net betting" is a sort of general explanation about advantages of net betting.

You can apply this procedure to any prog you want, to cut its drawdowns.

I.E. the simple U1 when you lose, D1 when you win can be applied to: P/B, opposite/repeat, etc.

Just to understand the mechanism: imagine that you apply this prog to just Player side: increase your bet when you lose and decrease when you win... till the end of the shoe; when you end this work, make the same placing the due bets under Banker side; at this point you have two bets for every decision for the whole shoe: the table bet is the difference between these bets. The advantage is that you cut the peaks of the prog lowing you general drawdown.

If you know as the prog works, you can apply this to every prog known.

If you have some problems with a kind of prog specify it and we'll help you.

I hope that this can help.

andrea

bacclover

• Users
Hi Kill...,

the thread "art of net betting" is a sort of general explanation about advantages of net betting.

You can apply this procedure to any prog you want, to cut its drawdowns.

I.E. the simple U1 when you lose, D1 when you win can be applied to: P/B, opposite/repeat, etc.

Just to understand the mechanism: imagine that you apply this prog to just Player side: increase your bet when you lose and decrease when you win... till the end of the shoe; when you end this work, make the same placing the due bets under Banker side; at this point you have two bets for every decision for the whole shoe: the table bet is the difference between these bets. The advantage is that you cut the peaks of the prog lowing you general drawdown.

If you know as the prog works, you can apply this to every prog known.

If you have some problems with a kind of prog specify it and we'll help you.

I hope that this can help.

andrea

Thank you for your explanation Andrea. I finally figured it out from your explanation. I kept thinking that the high and low entries were derived from the number of opp/repeats or p/b. Now i understand that it's based on my bet progression of choice, which is U1D2M2.

Thank you once again!

• Users

Hello everyone

just curious when you net bet and suspend a side because you lost 2 in a row or 3 in a row or whatever you see is working when you resume that side do start at a one unit bet or resume from where that prog left off

thanks for your help in advance

Don