Discussion: Looking for a system to defeat ANTI-OTB4L/RD1 shoes

• Users

Hey guys,

You know when some shoes that just couldn't be defeated using either otb4l or rd1?

Any ideas what system usually beat such shoes?

I noticed that some +20 units shoes that would be won by otb4l also works almost as well using rd1.

I'm looking for a system that is available here that caters for those tough shoes that otb4l and rd1 couldn't defeat.

Please give some comments!

P.S. it will be good if it's a 2HI system also, i'm trying to employ it on shoes that totally destroy otb4l/rd1 even after my stoploss.

Regards,

kill

• Users

Yep! New SAP & Nu SAP = same same. When you look at the rules there is a rule that says wait after losing 2 bets in a row for a SAP Favorable situation. Some members don't follow this and just keep betting whatever prog they like. It's up to you.

PJ

Yep! New SAP & Nu SAP = same same. When you look at the rules there is a rule that says wait after losing 2 bets in a row for a SAP Favorable situation. Some members don't follow this and just keep betting whatever prog they like. It's up to you.

PJ

Sometimes I wait after 2 sometimes after 3, sometimes I don't wait, It depends what I lost to and what the shoe is telling me.

NormA

Norm A

FOLLOW THE SHOE

WHEN IN DOUBT WAIT IT OUT