Baccarat the simple way

• Users

Hi everyone,

This will be short & sweet: I win at baccarat in 'vegas and I'll show you how I do it:

1. Money management is up to you....I cannot control that for YOU!

2. Start a shoe by waiting for one decision, (not a tie)......

Then...bet "chops" unbtil you see 2 in a row odf same.....then switch to "follow"...and if win, keep following....IF lose, bet for a "chop"...and if win on chop....keep betting chops again until another 2 in a row of same.....then simply do it over as shown!

This is simple.....easy to do....and if you do as I do and take 2 or 3 chips per shoe and run....YOU WILL BECOME A WINNER@

I want you all to understand and accept one thing:

THERE IS NO SYSTEM ON PLANET EARTH THAT WILL WIN AROUND THE CLOCK

So, if the 2's, 2's come out, you will lose on all of them??

You know, I was going to mention that but didn't want to sound like I was a "know it all" but now I'm glad at least SOMEBODY brought out the glaring problem in this system!!

Thanks. At least it shows we're all on the same track now!!

MVS

Edited by MVSeahog
Spelling Error

• Users

Hi again.....sorry I forgot to add how we deal with the "terrible twos"......you simply go around them with a bet that there will be another twrrible-two immediately after a "SET OF TERRIBLE TWOS".....and if you win your bet, just stop and sitout for the next decision. If it continues the terrible-twos...don't bet any more in the sequence until you see the "change".....which will be either a "three"....or 2 chops.....whichever occurs, simply return to the original rules and go forth!

All I can honestly tell you all, is I have yet to ever bust completely out! I am not here to argue or get into a bunch of debates.....I'm simply sharing how I do it and if someone has a problem with that.....then all they have to do is just ignore and go do whatever their way! OK?

Take care and best to you all...and may you grow & prosper!

• Users
sorry I forgot to add how we deal with the "terrible twos"......you simply go around them with a bet that there will be another twrrible-two immediately after a "SET OF TERRIBLE TWOS".....and if you win your bet, just stop and sitout for the next decision. If it continues the terrible-twos...don't bet any more in the sequence until you see the "change"

Well, good luck on your guessing and hopefully you won't miss out on those good bets!!

Edited by MVSeahog
Fixed quote code

• 4 weeks later...
  • Users

All I can honestly tell you all, is I have yet to ever bust completely out! I am not here to argue or get into a bunch of debates.....I'm simply sharing how I do it and if someone has a problem with that.....then all they have to do is just ignore and go do whatever their way! OK?

yeah you're right.... there's nothing wrong of sharing your ideas but it's sometimes good to take others advice as well. good share by the way. :redface: