Just got back from AC after playing NOR. I was planning on playing SAP but I didn't really have the patience to sit down and play SAP the way that I play it.

So I set out to the table to play NOR. I was actually probably playing an older version of it. I saw it a few times on paper, but the concept is so easy to get a hang of after reading it a few times, that it becomes rather hard to forget. My biggest issue is the switching, I sometimes switch too many times. But I found a way to deal with that personal problem.

anyway, this was my first time playing at the Taj. I think I will be playing bac at the Taj from now on. I planned to play the entire night, but I got down late. My fiancee went out with a few friends, so that gave me about two hours to play some baccarat. I decided to test NOR out on a $15.00 table. I bought in for about $120. Upon sitting down, I got the typical "what the hell is this young white kid doing here" look from all of the "experienced players". I waited about eight decisions before I saw a perfect Sys40 opportinuty. Usually I wait 15-20 decisions before making a bet, but I wasn't sure how long I would have before I had to stop playing, so I felt rushed (never play if you feel rushed, I watched a guy lose 10K doing that). The shoe ended up being a perfect System40 shoe all of the way through, with a few occasional burps, leaving me betting no higher than 3 units, two times.

At the end of the shoe, I cashed out +23 units. Not bad, for the way that I was betting. I started playing at 1 unit flat to get a feel for the shoe. Then I moved to a 1,2,3 as the shoe got stronger. I also pressed on some of my stronger plays. And at other times, I all together stopped betting.

So it was a great showing for NOR over in the Taj. I cashed out richer than most of the people at my table who couldn't seem identify an easy shoe.

Way to go!!

It's always feels a little odd to show up at the table and basically be the only "non-Asian" at the table. That's got to me from time to time also.

However, winning always makes up for whatever "odd" character I am that day!!

Good job.

MVS

That is true. Most baccarat players do not take me serious when I walk up to the table, I often wonder if it is because I am not Asian. I also get a lot of weird looks when I hold my score card vertical. And I'm sure that it doesn't help that I am very young looking. I actually had a guy tell me that I should get my feet wet and give betting a try! After I won, I found myself telling him to go to BTC when he was asking me how to play haha

Total agree.

Especially when ur chips start stacking up, and the whole table is wondering and start looking at you, you know you are not a gambler anymore.

With NOR, we can predict our winnning or losing, and control our game better, don't give a dam on what the next person or the whole table say.. Just focus and win!

Dom

Ps: Am an asian too... Bac have nothing to do with which continent you are from

d0ma1n

NOR & SAP student

Total agree.

Especially when ur chips start stacking up, and the whole table is wondering and start looking at you, you know you are not a gambler anymore.

With NOR, we can predict our winnning or losing, and control our game better, don't give a dam on what the next person or the whole table say.. Just focus and win!

Dom

Ps: Am an asian too... Bac have nothing to do with which continent you are from

The cards don't know or care what country you're from or what color your chips are. I'm guessing about half our members are Asian. I get daily phone calls from Singapore.

The Asian players might be a little standoffish at first but they get real friendly when they see you know what you're doing. Even when they don't know your language everybody understands P or B. Baccarat has no language. Winning vs. losing becomes THE language and we all somehow communicate very well. He or she is not very friendly? Ha! Wait a few hands. Winning makes friends real fast.