• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

Hello All,

I have a new application underway to analyze baccarat shoes. I can already display complete shoes with scorecards including several of the counts we commonly use. The next step is to start reporting on statistics. I already have the 1000 shoes from Wizard of odds in the system and will be keying in over 100 shoes of my own collected data by the end of the month. If anyone has shoes in computerized form, I'd be interested in uploading it the database to improve the stats. Doesn't matter what format the data is in, if there is enough of it, I can have my programmer translate it into the database.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

• Users

DO you just want the information as they are provided on the forum eg: B1234567? Now that the weather is getting colder, I will be going to Parx PA 2-3 times a week. I can get the shoes from all shoes (Touch/No-Touch Cards).

Hello All,

I have a new application underway to analyze baccarat shoes. I can already display complete shoes with scorecards including several of the counts we commonly use. The next step is to start reporting on statistics. I already have the 1000 shoes from Wizard of odds in the system and will be keying in over 100 shoes of my own collected data by the end of the month. If anyone has shoes in computerized form, I'd be interested in uploading it the database to improve the stats. Doesn't matter what format the data is in, if there is enough of it, I can have my programmer translate it into the database.

The database is extremely flexible. It can take anything from what you just mentioned, all the way up to inputting every card dealt along with the suit. It will also accept input on how many units were bet on each hand, how the cards are shuffled, the ID of the actual table you were sitting at, etc.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

• Users

Wow. Going today. Will get you some information tomorrow.

The database is extremely flexible. It can take anything from what you just mentioned, all the way up to inputting every card dealt along with the suit. It will also accept input on how many units were bet on each hand, how the cards are shuffled, the ID of the actual table you were sitting at, etc.

Hi Mike, I have a couple of hundred online shoe if your interested.

Hello All,

Yes, I am interested. You can email it to me at pompanomike@gmail.com.