FROM OUTER SPACE #5

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

In this video you’ll find a totally brand new bet selection. It’s tricky at first but when you get it, it’s quite easy to catch the side to bet. 

It’s interesting also because it has a good hitting rate. I’m thinking to our brave Plus2 players.

I dislike instead the MM because even if it has some merits spreading the drawdown to 4 players, when one single column hits poorly you can get into troubles.

You could find yourself with a positive hitting rate but losing money, due to the losses in this column.

So I’ll focus on bet selection that offers many interesting points to analyze deeply.

A

• Like 1

bacclover

The bet selection seems to be good and consistent if done right.  Can be a little tricky until you get on top of it. 
Make your own ‘bead card’ on your paper without the ties, and you can track all from there.  A lot of people won’t do it, as with Kevin’s 5D, as it is a lot of hard work initially.  The video is 1 hr 50min, but is well worth watching a few times IMO
H

• Like 1

This video focuses on the 87% rule.  Where have we heard about that before.  Thanks Kevin.  The video does focus on the first three lines, and how you will never have to bet on the 4th line or further down.  The video will teach you how to determine which side to bet on and when.  Of course a better understanding of the 87% rule can be gained from viewing numerous videos and comments from Kevin on the BTC premium members site. 
H

• Like 1

I have had good success with flat betting so far on a limited number of shoes looking for 5 units.  This is pushing it for me as I am usually extremley happy with 2 units. However as with you Natural I do like the theory behind it. I have also been looking at the 1, 1.5, 2 loop which also seems to work ok.  GR8 progression mentioned by Wolfat could be another MM opportunity. The streaky shoes indicate they could be a problem, however his follow up video tackles this situation well. An example being: If you have a run of 4 or 5 bankers followed by a single player, a single Banker, a double player, a single Banker, a double player, then 3 bankers iar, then Banker is still the play, (especially if Banker is the SS), as player has only come to 2 and not negated the previous Banker 4, as a 2 iar is a positive and a negative in counting terms. (The old O/R count). A 3 iar player would have negated the Banker steak of 4.  If of course, a streak of 4 followed by another streak of 5 on the opposite side followed by another steak of 5 will be a concern, and so patience may be needed until the streaks subside.  The follow up video is a good watch. Hopefully some food for thought there Natural. 

H

• Like 2

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

the aim of these videos is to get open minded discussions on arguments I selected all over  the web and that’s i find interesting.

so any comment is welcome.

this bs seems to perform quite well and surely it’s worth goimg deeply, to catch nuances and develop some tweaks.

A

• Like 2

bacclover

5 hours ago, Hellboy said:

I have had good success with flat betting so far on a limited number of shoes looking for 5 units.  This is pushing it for me as I am usually extremley happy with 2 units. However as with you Natural I do like the theory behind it. I have also been looking at the 1, 1.5, 2 loop which also seems to work ok.  GR8 progression mentioned by Wolfat could be another MM opportunity. The streaky shoes indicate they could be a problem, however his follow up video tackles this situation well. An example being: If you have a run of 4 or 5 bankers followed by a single player, a single Banker, a double player, a single Banker, a double player, then 3 bankers iar, then Banker is still the play, (especially if Banker is the SS), as player has only come to 2 and not negated the previous Banker 4, as a 2 iar is a positive and a negative in counting terms. (The old O/R count). A 3 iar player would have negated the Banker steak of 4.  If of course, a streak of 4 followed by another streak of 5 on the opposite side followed by another steak of 5 will be a concern, and so patience may be needed until the streaks subside.  The follow up video is a good watch. Hopefully some food for thought there Natural. 

H

THANK YOU so much for that wonderful response @Hellboy.  in your example his count for his method would have been Banker 5, Player 4 so I thought that was a no bet situation anyway so your suggestion of Banker being a safer bet does make sense.  I may hold off on that one either way as I like the concept of staying within the 3 lines as it is so similar to @kachatz1 87% solution.  THANKS AGAIN, I am going to watch the second video this evening.  YOU ROCK!

Edited by natural

Staying within those 3 lines (87%) is a great strategy and is what was focused on in the 1st video.  SS (strong side) is also a great strategy if not the best IMO, as you are betting with the winning side. This of course may continue throughout the shoe on 1 side, or the SS may change from one side to the other during the shoe. These SS changes during the shoe are what can give the mechanical player real headaches. Experience and discussions like these from experienced players on the forum will enable you to identify these situations more clearly as your play progresses.  The second video focuses on some of these SS opportunities through identifying sections of the shoe, and applying some of his maths theories.  Video 1 describes his approach to bet selection, and to the 87% solution, and appears to be effective.  The second video may be for the more advanced player IMO.  The player has to determine himself whether he is happy with the bet selection method or does he need to customise it further to his own research and experience.  This is how discussions on forums and hard work can develop a player from 50% to 55-60% hit rate IMO.  

H

• Like 2