How to Become a Professional Player Part II

I got the three standard dislikes I get on every video I post,  Willing to take a guess who the three are? hahaha

I hope you enjoy this if you have any comments as a BTC member please make it on youtube always helps the cause here. 

• Like 4

Join us in Vegas for the Back to Vegas Seminar

at the Crescent Dealer's School

• 1 month later...
  • Users

I am still considering joining this forum. However, I am only interested in Norm Allen’s approach which from what I gather is reading the shoe or FTS. One member stated that he has Norm’s manual. Are those notes part of membership here? 

For or the most part I am a very good player, and am a very good student who wants to improve my game. 

• Users
18 hours ago, ralis560 said:

I am still considering joining this forum. However, I am only interested in Norm Allen’s approach which from what I gather is reading the shoe or FTS. One member stated that he has Norm’s manual. Are those notes part of membership here? 

For or the most part I am a very good player/student who wants to improve my game. 

• Users
12 hours ago, trillion said:

The public forum will be eliminated from BTC in the very near future.

If you want answers to your baccarat question, my suggestion is to join the Premium forum.

The nature of my question was in regards to Norm Allen's manual/notes and if these are included in the premium section. If so, then I will join. 

As far as I know, Norm's manual and notes aren't posted anywhere in the forum.  That being said, his method of play is mentioned quite frequently and I encourage you to join not just for his knowledge of the game but for the combined knowledge.  The success of some of the members is unsurpassed and everyone is more than generous with what they know and how they play.  Some knew Norm personally and therefore talk about his methods along with their own successful methods.

• Like 1

Well in theory that sounds like a reasonable assumption but it really doesn't work that way. Generally, you get just BS posts from people who want to simply argue.  This is a club, not system sellers everything we do is documented on and in our youtube channel.  We are looking for serious players who want to interact, not come in one month and then leave but contribute to our professional players club.  

Hope to see you in the club

Regards

KS

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Join us in Vegas for the Back to Vegas Seminar

at the Crescent Dealer's School

• Users
On 7/10/2018 at 7:30 PM, ralis560 said:

Is this segment of this forum no longer active? Surely someone would have answered my honest question by now.

Ralis,

To the best of my knowledge,  Norm didn't have a manual.   There are a bunch of Norm's posts on threads that have been archived which covers how he played including how he used FTS and SAP.   There are also a few guys who have communicated with Norm that can help you out also.  Hope that answered your question. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...