• 3 months later...
OK, with the recent rebuilding of the forum and the demise of the "old" uploads area, I'll see if I can repost and/or relink those graphics.

MVS)

This would be a graphic added to the message using BB Code. Apparently the main difference is that BB Code allows you to enter the graphic at a specific place in the text while the "attachment" of the graphic places it at the end of the article.

attachment.php?attachmentid=962

This would be the same graphic added as an attachment:

MVS

post-2595-14500261267171_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Users

Well, if I'm ever going to be able to post up a shoe here, I may as well try this test in the graphics section for a starter!

Here goes nothing and if any of the public members can see it, then we're home free.

It's a photo of the Hong Kong skyline after I had gotten back from a slow boat trip to and from Macau. I didn't have any pictures of Macau as I was inside most of the time anyway!

Z

Edit......Hmm, when I was composing the message, the graphic showed up in the preview nicely but now that I've saved it, only the pointer/link shows up for the graphic.

But I can see it when I click on the link, so at least we've got that going for us.

post-2842-14500261300667_thumb.jpg

Edited by ADZ505FL
Edit note

Edit......Hmm, when I was composing the message, the graphic showed up in the preview nicely but now that I've saved it, only the pointer/link shows up for the graphic.

But I can see it when I click on the link, so at least we've got that going for us.

Well, it appears in the message nicely when I view it but I'm thinking that's due to the private member vs. public member levels of access to these forums.

Nice shot of Hong Kong. I think I've got a few here in my archives that look amazingly similar!! It is a beautiful city at night for sure and they really know how to dress those buildings during the holidays.

MVS

Edited by MVSeahog
Spelling again

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...