Vegas Seminar - Trip Report Post 1 by E. Clifton Davis Original post by Way2Fast December 13th 2011

• Users

Thanks to Ellis and Keith for an incredible seminar on Saturday. I have been on here for close to a year and have had excellent and consistent results with the NOR concepts as they have been developed. The manual summarizes the entire approach, and the many fine points raised on Saturday by Ellis and Keith are real gems worth multiple times the cost to attend.

Played 4 tables at Aria over the weekend using strict NOR rules and guidance from the seminar:

1. Saw ZZ run of 5 at start of shoe and immediately jumped in with S40. Quit after 25 plays at +10. PA 31%.

2. Started S40 after a 2-1-2 start. Switched to OTB4L at play 20. Stayed between -1 and +4 for a while and decided to quit at +4 after hitting the 4-5 range for the third time. Low PA of 7%, but thrilled with my new understanding of how to get out of a tough shoe with a nice profit. THANK YOU ELLIS.

3. Saw fellow student, HawaiianAl, killing a table which started as an F table (4 followed by 6), and then turned into a dream OTB4L with nothing by 3s and 2s. I started at play 24 and quit at play 33 with a +10. PA of 83%! Great fun to nail it along with another student.

4. Tote board showed all 2s and 3s in the first 18 hands, so started with OTB4L. Hit +9 three times, then finally got to +10. Captured +9 on next hand and quit with 20% PA.

Over the four tables collected 33 units with PA of 22%. Statistically, my best trip with NOR -- so far!

Very nice way2fast!

Thanks to Ellis and Keith for an incredible seminar on Saturday. I have been on here for close to a year and have had excellent and consistent results with the NOR concepts as they have been developed. The manual summarizes the entire approach, and the many fine points raised on Saturday by Ellis and Keith are real gems worth multiple times the cost to attend.

Played 4 tables at Aria over the weekend using strict NOR rules and guidance from the seminar:

1. Saw ZZ run of 5 at start of shoe and immediately jumped in with S40. Quit after 25 plays at +10. PA 31%.

2. Started S40 after a 2-1-2 start. Switched to OTB4L at play 20. Stayed between -1 and +4 for a while and decided to quit at +4 after hitting the 4-5 range for the third time. Low PA of 7%, but thrilled with my new understanding of how to get out of a tough shoe with a nice profit. THANK YOU ELLIS.

3. Saw fellow student, HawaiianAl, killing a table which started as an F table (4 followed by 6), and then turned into a dream OTB4L with nothing by 3s and 2s. I started at play 24 and quit at play 33 with a +10. PA of 83%! Great fun to nail it along with another student.

4. Tote board showed all 2s and 3s in the first 18 hands, so started with OTB4L. Hit +9 three times, then finally got to +10. Captured +9 on next hand and quit with 20% PA.

Over the four tables collected 33 units with PA of 22%. Statistically, my best trip with NOR -- so far!

BTW, One of the tricks of the trade we used in that shoe that we haven't discussed is when confronted with a tough shoe like that one, count your +10 from your lowest point instead of from 0. You'll usually be glad you did. Wish I had quit at +8 like Keith was signaling me to do.

BTW, One of the tricks of the trade we used in that shoe that we haven't discussed is when confronted with a tough shoe like that one, count your +10 from your lowest point instead of from 0. You'll usually be glad you did. Wish I had quit at +8 like Keith was signaling me to do.

Ellis,

I sat through that shoe with you at Luxor and it was very tough.

Like fellow member, way2fast mentioned, we had a great shoe at the Aria starting out in F then moving to OTB4L.

I'll be back in Las Vegas on the 6th of January to meet up with way2fast for an encore.

Thanks for all the fine points that both you and Keith covered on Saturday.

hawaiianal

John,

We had a great run at the Aria for the moment.

I'm looking at returning to Vegas on the 6th through the 9th, let me know if that fits your schedule.

Al

Ellis,

When will video be available for both seminars held on the 10th and 11th?

I couldn't make it for the sunday zero proximity bj but I do want a copy of that video.

hawaiianal

• Keith Smith changed the title to Vegas Seminar - Trip Report Post 1 by E. Clifton Davis Original post by Way2Fast December 13th 2011