Newbee needs help on the learhing of using money progression.

Hi everyone,

Wonder if any of you guys have time to guide me through how to use the money progression method, U1D2 again? I have read the manual about it but still not very clear. Suppose I play using the 123 4-U1D2 method, I will start with 1 unit bet and if i win that first one unit bet, then how can i Down 2 since that bet was just a 1 unit bet?. I found this a little confusing, please help explain it if any of you can. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Wonder if any of you guys have time to guide me through how to use the money progression method, U1D2 again? I have read the manual about it but still not very clear. Suppose I play using the 123 4-U1D2 method, I will start with 1 unit bet and if i win that first one unit bet, then how can i Down 2 since that bet was just a 1 unit bet?. I found this a little confusing, please help explain it if any of you can. Thank you.

Sure: Perhaps what is confusing you most is that there is no such thing as a 123 4 U1D2. You are either betting a 3 bet prog (123) of a 4 bet prog 123 4 or U1D2.

You should not be attempting the U1D2 yet. It is too aggressive for your experience level. Stick with the 3 and 4 bet progs for now.

But to answer your question on the U1D2 anyway: you start at 1 and go up 1 on a loss and down 2 on a win except you don't go below 1. When you win a 1 you stay at 1 but when you win a 2 or a 3 you go to 1 but if you win a 4 you go to 2. Your objective is to get back to a 1 bet. Get it now?

Bet selection and not money progression is key to winnning in baccarat using nor or any other system. If you can not win flat betting

no progression will make you a winner. This is a mathematical certainty.

Hi Donald! You quoted me exactly. Did you realize that?

Me too... That cleared it up for me as well...Sometimes the simplest questions are the best

Oz

Right guys! It's pretty darn simple once translated from Aborigine into whatever language I'm trying to speak.

• Users
Right guys! It's pretty darn simple once translated from Aborigine into whatever language I'm trying to speak.

LOL... Hey Ellis...I'm going to be out of town for near enough to a week and pretty busy so I won't be around for a bit. I received a call from my Son-in'law yesterday and the family (my daughter and 2 Grandaughters) are flooded in and he can't make it to the outback building site

where he is due to complete urgent building works...so...dear old Dad has to don the toolbag and travel hundreds of km to help out.

I wonder sometimes at what stage kids nowadays become self sufficient (only kidding...it's nice to know that I'm trusted to get the job done when the poo hits the fan)...that's what families do...right?

I offered to go buy a rubber life raft and ford the river...bring some provisions and get him out so at least he could get to work...and the ungrateful sod called me a crazy old bastard That makes 2 of us on BTC ...eh Ellis.lol

Good health Ellis...take care while I'm gone...remember that I'm relying on you to change my life.

Oz

PS: I'm taking all my manuals and printouts from BTC with me so any down time I get will be put to good use

LOL... Hey Ellis...I'm going to be out of town for near enough to a week and pretty busy so I won't be around for a bit. I received a call from my Son-in'law yesterday and the family (my daughter and 2 Grandaughters) are flooded in and he can't make it to the outback building site

where he is due to complete urgent building works...so...dear old Dad has to don the toolbag and travel hundreds of km to help out.

I wonder sometimes at what stage kids nowadays become self sufficient (only kidding...it's nice to know that I'm trusted to get the job done when the poo hits the fan)...that's what families do...right?

I offered to go buy a rubber life raft and ford the river...bring some provisions and get him out so at least he could get to work...and the ungrateful sod called me a crazy old bastard That makes 2 of us on BTC ...eh Ellis.lol

Good health Ellis...take care while I'm gone...remember that I'm relying on you to change my life.

Oz

PS: I'm taking all my manuals and printouts from BTC with me so any down time I get will be put to good use

Watch out for the dingos and the hogs and the crocks!