F Shoe - How do I properly change modes?

Ellis,

I need help with this shoe I played live. I don't quite understand how to use the F on this and when to change modes. Also I remember parts of the forum that say you may switch modes for each sides so that was another possibility. I guess again, that it all depends on the shoe.

Anyhow, It gets tricky around 22 when I don't know to be in f2 or f3. So 22-30 it gets tricky, other than that, I did f2 all the way after and it was fine.

B1414334

B122111232113

B443131211

B111122

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've just got a quick question regarding F. I've read the manual and the bootcamp manual and I'm still hitting a mental blank.

In F, is F2, Mode2? And F3, is that Mode 3? For example on page 17 of the bootcamp manual it states at the top "Follow and Strong Side F-2 F-3 or SS..." then on the next page it speaks of Modes 2 & 3.

I'm just concerned that I've missed something.

Thanks in advance.

Good luck to all.

Chief

Hi all,

I've just got a quick question regarding F. I've read the manual and the bootcamp manual and I'm still hitting a mental blank.

In F, is F2, Mode2? And F3, is that Mode 3? For example on page 17 of the bootcamp manual it states at the top "Follow and Strong Side F-2 F-3 or SS..." then on the next page it speaks of Modes 2 & 3.

I'm just concerned that I've missed something.

Thanks in advance.

Good luck to all.

Chief

Yes, F2 = F Mode 2

F3 = F Mode 3

It is just abbreviations.

Thanks Ellis!

It couldn't be simpler. A 2 on the other side means Mode 3. A 3+ on the side means Mode 2.

Or, said another way: You play a mode until it loses a bet on the other side.

• 1 month later...
Gman, to answer your question, look at the bottom bar of your post that you want to edit. Just left of the reply arrow should be the edit tab. If I were editing this post, the edit buttom would appear (on my screen) under the word "reply" in the first line of this post.

Apparently I don't have the same kind of access as other's do, because I don't have an edit button in my posts. For the record, I'm not that stupid that I wouldn't see an edit button next to the reply button and figure it out.

I asked Keith about editing posts a while back, and I was told I couldn't get edit privileges without everyone getting it. I see that's not exactly the case.

Maybe it's because I'm a "Junior Member" and not a "NOR Baccarat Player", whatever.