A Team Meeting in Las Vegas is at The Dealers School

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

Just got home, and believe me, this was really, really a Home Run.

--- I have to put it right up there with when I learned about " clumping" to play BlackJack a few years ago...THAT WAS UNBELEVABLE...and has paid off ever since...:cool:

I won't spoil Keith's news, but let me just say it's gonna put a BIG smile on your face...

Always great to meet a bunch of fellow BTC members, and in a few short hours we covered a whole lot of " good stuff"...

Met up with 5 of the seminar participants at the Gold Coast later this evening, and everyone was winning...

Stay tuned...

( and find out WHY, and HOW...)

Mike, Doug and I met again in the afternoon (on Sunday) at Gold Coast and repeated the hit and run of MDB and all of us were about +10. We were going with a 1-2-4 betting progression and there were only two occasions that we went to our 3rd (4 unit) bet, which we won. About to fly back to Chicago and now at the Vegas airport. Will update more later tomorrow or day after about our betting experience and as Kevin states, why group betting may be advantageous specially when you are still learning MDB. The seminar and the MDB betting afterwards was a lot of fun. We should do this more often.

• Users
Mike, Doug and I met again in the afternoon (on Sunday) at Gold Coast and repeated the hit and run of MDB and all of us were about +10. We were going with a 1-2-4 betting progression and there were only two occasions that we went to our 3rd (4 unit) bet, which we won. About to fly back to Chicago and now at the Vegas airport. Will update more later tomorrow or day after about our betting experience and as Kevin states, why group betting may be advantageous specially when you are still learning MDB. The seminar and the MDB betting afterwards was a lot of fun. We should do this more often.

Nice win guys. With just a little live practice you will quickly see how easy it is to identify and play the triggers, as well as the high win rate of MDB+. It sounds like you are all there already.

Up

Good to hear " round 2" just as good as Saturday night " round 1"...

BTW, got to give Keith a lot of credit for making the seminar " price-less"... Thinking this is the START OF SOMETHING BIG for real serious participants wanting to get into this game...and Pompano " I'll eat anything " Mikey traveling all the way from Florida, and working to help us blow the lid off our PA %

Play after the seminar @ Gold Coast stands out as a shining example of why/ how/when/where 2/3/4 heads are better-than-1.

(Usually..HA!)

Nice to meet and play with you guys...

Sorry had to leave early Saturday night, but not too long later, Sunday @ 8 am I was launching the boat on Lake Mojave 70 miles away from the strip...hot! 106 degrees, but the water sure felt nice...😎

Anyone comes to Las Vegas, look me up...

Kevin

It was great to see everyone that came out. I'm wrapping up a couple of things and will be sending an email out soon to the attendees.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!