subscription enquiry

• Users

Hi, I have been payed member for a little over a year to NOR & MDB+

You used to have to get access to each part of the forum individually.

Now the format has been changed in that you pay monthly but you get access to everything

I believe its better that way.

You can understand NOR  and MDB+ by just reading the manuals and posts and examples

Its not really rocket science.

Like anything though its experience that really counts and you only get that from practising, playing, asking questions, seeing how other people make it work for them.

So that's where I feel the value of the forum comes in as I would not have got to where I am now without being able to talk to and ask questions to players who win all the time and play full time.

Kind of like trying to work out on your own at home without joining a gym - in theory you can do it in reality it usually doesn't happen.

• Like 1

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
5 hours ago, zeckam said:

I just paid the subscription. Please grant access. Thanks

We received several sign ups all of which were granted access automatically by the system.  I don't see your subscription at all.  The payment should have been processed by Paypal.  Please forward me the payment confirmation via email so I can look into it further.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
46 minutes ago, zeckam said:

What is yr email address

pompanomike@gmail.com   I received your PM and asked Keith to looking into the issue with Paypal to see what is happening.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

• Users

Yes that's correct because the way its setup now is not to buy each system  / strategy / forum at a fixed lifetime fee but to pay a monthly fee and have access to everything

When I joined I joined for MDB+ and NOR and then we had NB2Hi forum and I payed for that and we had guys only on NOR and guys on both NOR and MDB+ and not NB2Hi it was crazy

I believe this way is better and the way forward

As an existing member I still have access to all forums except premium.

I plan to join tomorrow (haven't got round to it yet)

• Users

Thank you brad01 for your response...I plan to join BTC this week in order to learn every system that BTC has to offer...By the way, as a newbie what system  would you recommend that I learn first or a system that you are using right now everytime you play baccarat that wins consistently....

Again thanks for your response....

• Users
1 hour ago, brad01 said:

NOR and MDB+

Learn 2 at same time as they both work opposite so can be played together.

Theres lots of others but those two is the basis of BTC

If you need any help let me know

Hi Brado1r

I'm enjoying your posts at BTC.  Before I join the private forum, is it possible to know if MDB+ is mechanical bet selection.

Also, what is your favorite MM.  I prefer a conservative MM.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

• Users

Hi, MDB+ is mechanical bet selection.

It is very easy to learn.

BUT

I don't believe any system should be played purely mechanically.

Knowing how to interpret the shoe at hand and know which mechanical triggers to take and more importantly which not to take depending on the shoe at hand will be the difference between and average hit rate and a high hit rate.

By MM you mean progression to use?

My favourite is flat bet. It ensures your hit rate is better than 50%

I like to describe it like cash or credit card.

I relate progressions to a credit card - take money now and you will pay it back later - and some

Flat bet is like cash - cash is king

I can deal with a slight progression to get you through a bump in the road and also to help you kill it in a shoe that you feel you just cant lose in but nowadays I don't go over 2 units.

The power of 1,2 is amazing if you know how to use it

MM in terms of BR I started with 20 units and every time I doubled my BR I increased my unit size.

As I went up I slowly added to my BR more units and more units like adding cushioning.

So the start is very tough because just 20 units is not much cushion but once you make it through the first few increases it get easier and more exciting.

But first you have to know that you can win consistently better than 50%...

• Users
3 hours ago, brad01 said:

Hi, MDB+ is mechanical bet selection.

It is very easy to learn.

BUT

I don't believe any system should be played purely mechanically.

Knowing how to interpret the shoe at hand and know which mechanical triggers to take and more importantly which not to take depending on the shoe at hand will be the difference between and average hit rate and a high hit rate.

By MM you mean progression to use?

My favourite is flat bet. It ensures your hit rate is better than 50%

I like to describe it like cash or credit card.

I relate progressions to a credit card - take money now and you will pay it back later - and some

Flat bet is like cash - cash is king

I can deal with a slight progression to get you through a bump in the road and also to help you kill it in a shoe that you feel you just cant lose in but nowadays I don't go over 2 units.

The power of 1,2 is amazing if you know how to use it

MM in terms of BR I started with 20 units and every time I doubled my BR I increased my unit size.

As I went up I slowly added to my BR more units and more units like adding cushioning.

So the start is very tough because just 20 units is not much cushion but once you make it through the first few increases it get easier and more exciting.

But first you have to know that you can win consistently better than 50%...

Thanks Brad01 for the input.  If your BR is 20 units, what is your SL per shoe?  Is it 10 units?

• Users
On 1/19/2016 at 2:03 AM, brad01 said:

I have to lose 5 sessions straight to wipe me out

so far it hasn't happened

Hi Brad01,

Is net betting included in your arsenal and what do you think about it.  You really need to be good in reading the shoe inorder to have a good bet selection.

In net betting, I believe that MM is the key.

Thanks,

• Users

Hi,

Netbetting I do not use but because I understand  it I observe the counts to help me make a decision

eg if Player and Banker are equal then if the last play was banker and I think next play could be player then if the count will hit zero on a player result I will use it as a strong signal if theres history of a zero count.

I agree MM is important but MM alone will not overcome a series of losses

For me MM only complements a good bet selection

Netbetting though as a stand alone strategy I don't use

• Users

yes mdb+ is suitable for online play

in original form it is not flat bet it is 3 step progression because of high hit rate but you can play as flat bet

for the shoes I play and the way I play I use as flat bet or 1,2

I play nor and mdb+ together

they are both as good in the right situation in my opinion

2 trains of thought on bet selection throughout history:

what has just come will keep coming: NOR

what has just come cant keep coming: mdb+

both are right if used correctly

if both can be used together you get best of both worlds

• 4 months later...

BRAD01 - since you seem to be dominating the discussions I will, ask you my question regarding the premium membership.

There seems to be very few posts in the premium section, other than being able to download the various manuals and I could do that within the first month of a membership what value would a membership be?