Learning the basics of baccarat

• Users

To all the newbies,

You may not like what I am about to say but I think I am speaking for lot of the older members here on this forum.

I was once a newbie too, so I totally understand how you guys feel when you are just starting to learn our concepts and way of playing. It’s important you understand that you really need to put in the time and effort on this website to learn all the basic systems that we all use in daily play. In case you don’t know what they are, here is a list to get you started. They are all here within this website.

TB4L – Time Before Last

OTB4L- Opposite Time Before last

Repeats

S40  System 40

RD1

There are a few more, but these are the important ones. Use the search engine here on site to find them and study them. You need to learn all of them forwards, backwards and sideways! It’s not that hard. Get it done!

Why am I saying this? Because I am tired of seeing people asking everyday….What’s SAP?, what’s a repeat? What’s an opposite? Guys, you shouldn’t be asking these type of questions.  Recognize that we are all here to help BUT you shouldn’t be asking such broad questions. You guys should take the time to read ever post here and comprehend as much as possible BEFORE you ask. The older players prefer you ask more technical questions about clarifying something you already read yourself first, maybe ask us to explain a concept within a system that you may have had trouble grasping, rather than ask us to explain an entire system from scratch. That is not our job, nor should you expect that kind of mentoring from anyone. It’s not fair to us. 

I suggest you make a friend here and together grow your knowledge of baccarat by sharing ideas, reading and interpreting the posts that the more experienced players are posting. You should be practicing shoes everyday and replaying them as you get better and more experienced. THEN you can ask us a question and we will be happy to answer it.

CT70

• Like 3

Hi CT70

This is really a great post for all newbies including myself. I am practicing a lot, reading posts and game manuals over and over again until understanding solidly. It is very hard to understand what they are talking about without studying the basics of the game methods and systems, ie NOR. I am focusing on nor these days improving knowledge of the game. Practice Practice practice this is the key to get game knowledge. You exactly pointed out and scratched my back. Thank you for your valuable input.

Machine

• Users

Good points CT

I have been a member 2 years and I can say that whatever you need to know is on the forum somewhere you just need to search for it and read it

Once you have done that try it out and most probably you will answer your own questions by yourself and you will learn.

If you still don't get it then ask the question and people will help but yeah to ask a question like 'what is this' , 'what is that' is really wasting someone's time with the basics

• 2 weeks later...
  • Users
On 11/2/2016 at 7:40 PM, CT70 said:

To all the newbies,

You may not like what I am about to say but I think I am speaking for lot of the older members here on this forum.

I was once a newbie too, so I totally understand how you guys feel when you are just starting to learn our concepts and way of playing. It’s important you understand that you really need to put in the time and effort on this website to learn all the basic systems that we all use in daily play. In case you don’t know what they are, here is a list to get you started. They are all here within this website.

TB4L – Time Before Last

OTB4L- Opposite Time Before last

Repeats

S40  System 40

RD1

There are a few more, but these are the important ones. Use the search engine here on site to find them and study them. You need to learn all of them forwards, backwards and sideways! It’s not that hard. Get it done!

Why am I saying this? Because I am tired of seeing people asking everyday….What’s SAP?, what’s a repeat? What’s an opposite? Guys, you shouldn’t be asking these type of questions.  Recognize that we are all here to help BUT you shouldn’t be asking such broad questions. You guys should take the time to read ever post here and comprehend as much as possible BEFORE you ask. The older players prefer you ask more technical questions about clarifying something you already read yourself first, maybe ask us to explain a concept within a system that you may have had trouble grasping, rather than ask us to explain an entire system from scratch. That is not our job, nor should you expect that kind of mentoring from anyone. It’s not fair to us. 

I suggest you make a friend here and together grow your knowledge of baccarat by sharing ideas, reading and interpreting the posts that the more experienced players are posting. You should be practicing shoes everyday and replaying them as you get better and more experienced. THEN you can ask us a question and we will be happy to answer it.

CT70

I have a question. It's regarding bets using the sap count. Instead of betting every hand, I either bet that the lowest count stays low or that the highest count stays high. It's not my main approach, but it's one that I sometimes implement. Do you prefer this method or another and are there any tweaks for it? Also, I would like to exchange emails with you and perhaps we can run ideas off each other. My email is ssj3stridergohan@gmail.com

• Users
18 hours ago, Stridergohan said:

I have a question. It's regarding bets using the sap count. Instead of betting every hand, I either bet that the lowest count stays low or that the highest count stays high. It's not my main approach, but it's one that I sometimes implement. Do you prefer this method or another and are there any tweaks for it? Also, I would like to exchange emails with you and perhaps we can run ideas off each other. My email is ssj3stridergohan@gmail.com

I don't think that method of play is the correct method.  If you are going to play something like that focus on the middle instead of the lowest.  You will find yourself losing a boat load of money betting the least count.  I applaud you not betting every hand.  Also, don't keep chasing it.  After two losses abandon it. 

• Users
7 hours ago, McVince said:

I don't think that method of play is the correct method.  If you are going to play something like that focus on the middle instead of the lowest.  You will find yourself losing a boat load of money betting the least count.  I applaud you not betting every hand.  Also, don't keep chasing it.  After two losses abandon it. 

Thanks for your response. Usually, that style of play is able to get a couple of wins unless there is a major shift in the counts. I only flat bet. In my mind, betting the middle count would be far less stable than the other two. I'll do a few more tests on it and let you know how it works. Would you mind emailing me or giving me your email address?