• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Users

I am sure this has been asked but in the first two RD1 examples posted

this is from post number 1 straight down when you lose the bet under a 1, 2 (under a 2 in a row that immediately follows a 1 in a row).

in the first example from post 2 hand 15 shoes straight down betting after a 1-2 but in post 3 hand 56 is under a 1-2 but was not played sraight now the bet should have been on P but was placed on Banker

• Users

Probably just a mistake Evo. Or, since we added the 1,2 rule later, it might be because the two shoes were played on different dates.

At that point in time we were playing RD1 as a universal system. With 40A, we are strictly looking at RD1 as a rare special purpose streak system.

But You can still get the 212s in a streaky shoe. I think it best to always protect yourself from them with the 1,2 rule unless the shoe solidly proves otherwise.

• Users
I am sure this has been asked but in the first two RD1 examples posted

this is from post number 1 straight down when you lose the bet under a 1, 2 (under a 2 in a row that immediately follows a 1 in a row).

in the first example from post 2 hand 15 shoes straight down betting after a 1-2 but in post 3 hand 56 is under a 1-2 but was not played sraight now the bet should have been on P but was placed on Banker

Probably just a mistake Evo. Or since the 1,2 rule was added later, to protect you from the dreaded 212's, it could be because the two shoes were played on different dates.

Also, at that time we were playing RD1 as a Universal system. With 40A, we are strictly looking at RD1 as a rare special purpose streak component. But it is still a good idea to protect yourself from the 212s.

The only shoe I lost at Hollywood, I lost because I forgot the 1,2 RD1 rule. Right, me of all people!