• Users

I made my weekly trip today to Mt. Airy. My focus is on what I call the Big Three. Those being System40, RD1, and F2. I pretty much attempt to fit the current shoe, at the current time, to one of these three main systems. I decide by the O/R count along with the current winnings and losing between RD1 and System. I'll attempt to attach my first shoe from today so you get an idea of what I'm looking at. It's the Maverick worksheet but I look to track the current O/R and the cumulative total of wins between RD1 and Opposites exclusively. What this means is that I could be having a count which says this is a streaky shoe but the recent results showing in the W/L column I should probably switch, at least based on current shoe results. This may be right or wrong, but it's pretty much the way I want to do it. It's not exactly maverick but goes along those ideas. Anyhow, my goal for the weekly session is +20 units. Today, I was able to accomplish this in the first shoe. Normally when I get to +10 I quit and wait for the next shoe, but I'm getting more confidence in my playing a realize the advantage of continuing on. I was at +20 at hand 45 and just paper traded after that. I started the shoe in the RD1 mode, but suddenly saw the shoe swinging the other way so I switched to 40 at hand 19 after pausing to make sure this is what I wanted to do. When you see my O/R column, just remember I record things backwards from what we've learned here. It's a hangup I've got because many years ago I worked with a system that had me recording R as + and O as -. So until I get a lobotomy, this is the way I must do it.

I want to take this time to thank Ellis, for having come up with all these various systems over the years, and I want to thank those individuals who have assisted me along the way in order to get where I'm at right now. Some of them are MVS, Wolfat, PapaJoe, and Maxfli. I'm thinking off the top of my head and I'm sure I've left someone out, but thanks to all. If things don't get better, I'm very happy and confident where I'm at. Thanks everyone!

post-3234-14500261339622_thumb.jpg

• Users

What a good idea, putting those three systems together like that. I always did like System40. Is your betting progression U1D2 M2? I noticed a couple of times you followed a losing 2 with another 2 unit bet.

I tried to follow your example on a couple of shoes I had, and it did very well. Thanks for the post-

• 2 weeks later...