Looking For Mr. Goodbar

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

Here's an interesting shoe from the Hard Rock Biloxi in the wee hours this am, played after driving back from a great SuperBowl over in New Orleans...

P33211181

B133111235

P19111111112

B1112

Stopped playing at +19 units

Look closely, and you'll see little in the way of overall P/B disparity for the shoe ( but , observe the swings during the shoe)

Same for O/R count

But keep a close watch as the shoe unfolded at the OTBL/TBL disparity ...TBL took over the shoe , and that's how I came out ahead...in this particular shoe it was helpful in spotting where to focus my bet placements

I was the only one playing, and no free hands, and they only have one BAC table...so I had to keep my wits about me to watch all the things changing as the shoe progressed...and it WAS a roller coaster ( and it WAS 2am and I hit Bourbon Street at 2pm Sunday, 12 hours earlier..they don't call it Bourbon street for nothing!)

One thing that might help other NOR players is to look back at the posts on DISPARITY within this Bac Forum occurred back in 2009... Once I discovered those, it made NOR much easier to "apply"/decide what to do...just the way my brain works, or something, it just really helps me pay that much more attention to what is going on in a given shoe...and betting accordingly

Thought for the day:

Even armed with the best toolbag in the business (NOR), when constructing a house of cards, it's always best to know how to read the blueprints.

Hi Kachatz,

Do you have the scorecard that you might wanna post up to share with us how you played? For me this shoe starting with 33 i will choose OTB4L but will lose to the 1s and 8iar straight. Then i will think F2 which is not so good as well. Probably will have quit with a small loss.

RIGHT Witchy! NOR covers most circumstances but not all. Sometimes Quitting is the most professional thing you can do. YOU can quit when YOU are losing. The dealer can't quit when HE is losing. That is your advantage over the dealer but only if you USE your advantage.

Personally I quit very early in a losing shoe. Sure, maybe I could have turned it around. MAYBE but PROBABLY not. Most shoes that start out losing STAY that way. Get out! It is your best move.

I take pride in my -4 average for my losing shoes and sure I lose my fair share. So, OK my average losing shoe is -4. BUT my average winning shoe is a hell of a lot more than +4. I could lose half my shoes and STILL be way ahead in lifetime play.

Hi Kachatz,

Do you have the scorecard that you might wanna post up to share with us how you played? For me this shoe starting with 33 i will choose OTB4L but will lose to the 1s and 8iar straight. Then i will think F2 which is not so good as well. Probably will have quit with a small loss.

Witchy-

of course I will post the shoe for you...BUT TO ANYONE ON THIS FORUM, I MUST TELL YOU "UP FRONT" I DO NOT USE THE VERTICAL FORMAT ( I USE HORIZONTAL), AND I DO NOT USE THE "STANDARD" NOR MARKINGS.....I USE A COMPARISON CHART WHICH HELPS ME KEEP TRACK OF WHAT THE DISPARITY IN THE SHOE TELLS ME IS STRONGEST/WHERE TO BET...( and I look at SAP as well...) Also, i play shoe-within-a -shoe opportunities, so this adds even more to what you might perceive as confusion over my play, but it is just what I do!

BTW,NOR is strongly "rooted" in DISPARITY ( REFER BACK TO 2009 "disparity" FORUM POSTS...THEY DO NOT MAKE THE DIRECT "LINK" FOR YOU, BUT I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE CONCEPT OF DISPARITY WAS A CRITICAL, GAME-CHANGER ( for me,at least) when it came to how i could best/most frequently WIN WITH NOR

YES, I went to the seminar in PA, YES I have the manuals ( original + Steve's update)

AND yes, very importantly,i TAKE THEM WITH ME AND OFTEN REFER TO THEM b4 I PLAY A SESSION!!!

First, the shoe:

B III I I II III I II IIIII IIIIIIIII I I I I I I ( TOTAL 33)

P III II I IIIIIIII III I I III I I I I I II I II ( TOTAL 32)...i stopped before the end of shoe

SO I WILL GIVE YOU THE BLOW, BY BLOW ACCOUNT...TIES EXCLUDED!

here we go:

REMINDER- AGAIN, I RECORD THE SHOES NOTING THE DISPARITY BETWEEEN :

B/P

O/R

OTBL/TBL

SAPCOUNT

i know this is not true NOR recording, but it shoes me the "math" behind S40,F2/F3,the O/R count "movement" away-from/towads "0",and throws in SAP for good measure...

Play #1: No Bet

2:No Bet

3:No Bet

4: Bet on P 1unit,F looking like the play ( Lost...down $25, one unit)

5: Bet on B 1unit, because seems good for F shoe ...really too early to tell, though ( Win...back to even)

6: Bet on B again , for same reason as above...(Win...+$25)

7: Bet on B again, fo same reason ( Lose...back to even)

8: Bet on P , thinking F ( Win...+$25)

9: Bet on P again, thinking F shoe (Lose...back to even)

10: Bet on B, thinking F shoe ( Lose...down $25)

11: Bet on P, thinking F shoe ( Lose....down $50)

Time to reassess::: lost 2IAR

12: No Bet

13: No Bet

14: Thinking F again and noticing P Disparity over Bank is now getting interesting 9P,5B so far ( Bet on P, and win...now down only $25)

15: Bet for more F ( Win...back to even)

16: Fmode + Pbet is strong diparity...( Bet P and win again...now +$25)

17: same as #16 ( Win again...now +50)

18: P disparity now 14-5 over B ( bet2units =$50...Win,now up $100)

19: P + Repeat + TBL disparities all very high, + SAP count tells me to bet even more on P( bet $100 on P...and win...now up 8 units for shoe =$200)

20: Bet P again,but reduce my bet back to one unit( Lose...now up $175 for shoe)

21: Take a breather...no bet

22: Assume I am back to strong side , bet ( Win...+$25 brings me to +8 units again, or $200 gain so far)

23:Bet P again ( Win...+$50, now up 10 units)

24: Bet P again (Win...now +11 units)

25: Bet P again ( Strong F ) ...( Lose 2 units...now back to 9 units)

26: No Bet

27: No Bet

28: O/Repeat count still exhibits strong Repeat tendency,especially for P,so I bet one unit on P ( Win...+$250 for shoe)

29-34 ( time to take a break and collect my thoughts....10 units is "decent" win, even after commission, and I have to use the restroom...)

35: I come back to the table in time for hand 35...P result at 32,33and34 ( strong O/Rcount especially favoring P side) indicates to me to bet 2units...( Lose- now down to $200)

36:Bet P again...(Lose,now down to +$175)

37:Undeterred,i still believe P is strong-side F...( Lose,now down to just +$150)

38: Looks like strong side F has switched...so i bet one unit on B ( Win + $175)

39: Same as 38 ( Win...back to +$200 overall for shoe)

40: Same as 39 ( Lose...back to +$175 overall)

41: No Bet

42: Repeat looks strongest...i bet 2 units( Win...now up 11units for shoe =+$225 overall)

43: Same( Win + 2units)

44: Same( Win +2units)

45: Same( Win+ 2units)

46:Same ( Win + 2 units)

47: Same ( Win +2 units...nowup total +21 units for shoe...glad i did not get out at +10, but resolved not to go below +15 as the game moves forward)

48: Same: ( Win + 2 units) Note that B/P count the same, and SAP count is way out of whack...low 1's,low 2's,high3+s,including an 8 and the next play makes it an 8 and 9 for this shoe!!

49: I am on fire/en fuego! I bet 4 units on B ( Win...now +27 units!)

50: Wished someone had "hosed me down" after that 4 unit win,as I wager another 4 units and ( Lose...backto 23 units)...should i reset my stop-loss for this shoe?

51: I am still convinced the O/R count is strong,and since 1-IAR SAP count looks low still, I jump back on the Bank ( recent strong side F) ( Win$25 ...+24 units for the shoe)

52: Am I dreaming? (could be... it is 2am by this point in the shoe...) Will this easily be a 30 unit shoe? I skip the 2 bet, and go right to 4 units on B, and...( Lose...down to +20 for the shoe...)

53:What the Heck...Repeat still strong on B side...I wager 1 unit ( Win...back to + 21 units)

54:Emboldened, and knowing I cannot go below 15 units for the shoe, i again jump to my 4 unit bet on B ( strong)side and ...( Lose...down to +17units for the shoe)

55-No bet

56:No bet

57-58: Yikes: i look back and notice the last 7 hands...all ! IAR...suddenly 1's are moving up beyond normal Frequency of occurrence, O/R coutnt is rapidly moving the needle towards "0",my heretofore F shoe is changing, and OTBL count is getting crushed by TBL DISPARITY!! So i wait and see what happens...and YES, turns out #57 is another Opposite..., so I decide to take a chance and bet #58 for 1 unit Opposite...( Now +18 units for shoe)

59-65,to where i quit the shoe as above...i squeeze out another 3 units by just focusing on TBL Disparity, which as you can see ends with the highest amountof DISPARITY for any P/B, O/R or OTBL/TBL measurement by the time I exited the shoe @ + 19 units -- after commission,and giving the dealer and cocktail waitress their share of the booty(winnings)

In Summary-

1) I told you I keep my scorecard differently, but that I do it horizontally really has no impact on playing NOR,NOR+OTR,or SAP

2) I have mentioned in other posts my thoughts that tracking B/P, O/R andOTBL/TBL disparity is intrinsic to how i play...I recognize that for many of you reading this, this does NOT look like your NOR scorecard, but I have played many,many years, and if you read Steven's updated NOR manual you will see where I am coming from...THIS IS HOW I MONITOR THE SHOE, AND DECIDE IF I NEED TO CHANGE FROMNOR TO NOR+OTR PLAY,AND WHEN TO SWITCH, IF AT ALL...( yes, it does take practice...but in a shoe like this, it really helped me out)

3) I am generally leery of too big a reliance on betting progressions,as they oftimes move me to a stop loss early in a shoe...but when I think the shoe is pointing me that way, I start and raise/lower my unit bets

4) AS A SHOE IS DRAWING TO A CLOSE,OR I AM THINKING OF EXITING THE SHOE, I TEND TO GET MORE CONSERVATIVE, SINCE I HAVE WORKED SO LONG, and do not want to give up my gains...

5) I still think SAP has a placce in the game, and I thank Ellis and his disciples ( like Paul) for it

6) When appropriate,I am definitely looking at the P-side of the game versus the B-side of the game to identify shoe anomalies...this shoe was a real roller coaster,and the kind where it really comes in handy

All-in-all, it likely appears that I track an awful lot of metrics to guide my play...and I do, but you all need to know that I am best when I am playing by myself, nobody else around, and I can play a shoe like this one in about 45 minutes...even with my thought processes all working! To me, this is much better than playing midi-bac, or with a bunch of people who "debate" the merits of the tote-board and each hand takes about 3-5 minutes to play!!

Hope I haven'tconfused you too much Witchy...I do play NOR, which is just neutral (OTBL) Opposite (s40) and repeat (F), but I tend to focus on the metrics of P/B, O/R and OTBL/TBL DISPARITY as the basis for what is really happening in a shoe...

If you are interested, look back at Ellis'2009 posts and the discussion on DISPARITY...i think this is the best I can tell you as to why I monitor my play that way!

Simple...It works for me!!

Good luck to all...

P.S. I cannot get the shoe to "post properly"with breaks betwen Player/Banker switches...you may want to write it out on a blank scorecard the way i presented it inmy original post...sorry

Wow Kachatz thanks a million for your generous sharing!!! I can understand how you look at the shoe. I think using disparity and also the various counts will help greatly in a shoe like this. For me playing in Singapore with preshuffled cards, I tend to meet shoes that changes very often. That being the reason of why I am considering switching systems halfway through the shoe in order to win some units. NOR still works but that is unless I meet a very bias shoe. If that don't come by often enough, I find it difficult to make even 5 units per shoe.

I tried to find the post on disparity as you mentioned from the 2009 posts but can't seem to see any. Can you provide the link to the thread if possible? I will play out your shoe and see how you look at it play by play. Vertical or horizontal does not matter. The importance is analyzing how the shoe is going to turn out that enable us to make the correct bet selection and win!

• Users
Witchy-

of course I will post the shoe for you...BUT TO ANYONE ON THIS FORUM, I MUST TELL YOU "UP FRONT" I DO NOT USE THE VERTICAL FORMAT ( I USE HORIZONTAL), AND I DO NOT USE THE "STANDARD" NOR MARKINGS.....I USE A COMPARISON CHART WHICH HELPS ME KEEP TRACK OF WHAT THE DISPARITY IN THE SHOE TELLS ME IS STRONGEST/WHERE TO BET...( and I look at SAP as well...) Also, i play shoe-within-a -shoe opportunities, so this adds even more to what you might perceive as confusion over my play, but it is just what I do!

BTW,NOR is strongly "rooted" in DISPARITY ( REFER BACK TO 2009 "disparity" FORUM POSTS...THEY DO NOT MAKE THE DIRECT "LINK" FOR YOU, BUT I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE CONCEPT OF DISPARITY WAS A CRITICAL, GAME-CHANGER ( for me,at least) when it came to how i could best/most frequently WIN WITH NOR

YES, I went to the seminar in PA, YES I have the manuals ( original + Steve's update)

AND yes, very importantly,i TAKE THEM WITH ME AND OFTEN REFER TO THEM b4 I PLAY A SESSION!!!

First, the shoe:

B III I I II III I II IIIII IIIIIIIII I I I I I I ( TOTAL 33)

P III II I IIIIIIII III I I III I I I I I II I II ( TOTAL 32)...i stopped before the end of shoe

SO I WILL GIVE YOU THE BLOW, BY BLOW ACCOUNT...TIES EXCLUDED!

here we go:

REMINDER- AGAIN, I RECORD THE SHOES NOTING THE DISPARITY BETWEEEN :

B/P

O/R

OTBL/TBL

SAPCOUNT

i know this is not true NOR recording, but it shoes me the "math" behind S40,F2/F3,the O/R count "movement" away-from/towads "0",and throws in SAP for good measure...

Play #1: No Bet

2:No Bet

3:No Bet

4: Bet on P 1unit,F looking like the play ( Lost...down $25, one unit)

5: Bet on B 1unit, because seems good for F shoe ...really too early to tell, though ( Win...back to even)

6: Bet on B again , for same reason as above...(Win...+$25)

7: Bet on B again, fo same reason ( Lose...back to even)

8: Bet on P , thinking F ( Win...+$25)

9: Bet on P again, thinking F shoe (Lose...back to even)

10: Bet on B, thinking F shoe ( Lose...down $25)

11: Bet on P, thinking F shoe ( Lose....down $50)

Time to reassess::: lost 2IAR

12: No Bet

13: No Bet

14: Thinking F again and noticing P Disparity over Bank is now getting interesting 9P,5B so far ( Bet on P, and win...now down only $25)

15: Bet for more F ( Win...back to even)

16: Fmode + Pbet is strong diparity...( Bet P and win again...now +$25)

17: same as #16 ( Win again...now +50)

18: P disparity now 14-5 over B ( bet2units =$50...Win,now up $100)

19: P + Repeat + TBL disparities all very high, + SAP count tells me to bet even more on P( bet $100 on P...and win...now up 8 units for shoe =$200)

20: Bet P again,but reduce my bet back to one unit( Lose...now up $175 for shoe)

21: Take a breather...no bet

22: Assume I am back to strong side , bet ( Win...+$25 brings me to +8 units again, or $200 gain so far)

23:Bet P again ( Win...+$50, now up 10 units)

24: Bet P again (Win...now +11 units)

25: Bet P again ( Strong F ) ...( Lose 2 units...now back to 9 units)

26: No Bet

27: No Bet

28: O/Repeat count still exhibits strong Repeat tendency,especially for P,so I bet one unit on P ( Win...+$250 for shoe)

29-34 ( time to take a break and collect my thoughts....10 units is "decent" win, even after commission, and I have to use the restroom...)

35: I come back to the table in time for hand 35...P result at 32,33and34 ( strong O/Rcount especially favoring P side) indicates to me to bet 2units...( Lose- now down to $200)

36:Bet P again...(Lose,now down to +$175)

37:Undeterred,i still believe P is strong-side F...( Lose,now down to just +$150)

38: Looks like strong side F has switched...so i bet one unit on B ( Win + $175)

39: Same as 38 ( Win...back to +$200 overall for shoe)

40: Same as 39 ( Lose...back to +$175 overall)

41: No Bet

42: Repeat looks strongest...i bet 2 units( Win...now up 11units for shoe =+$225 overall)

43: Same( Win + 2units)

44: Same( Win +2units)

45: Same( Win+ 2units)

46:Same ( Win + 2 units)

47: Same ( Win +2 units...nowup total +21 units for shoe...glad i did not get out at +10, but resolved not to go below +15 as the game moves forward)

48: Same: ( Win + 2 units) Note that B/P count the same, and SAP count is way out of whack...low 1's,low 2's,high3+s,including an 8 and the next play makes it an 8 and 9 for this shoe!!

49: I am on fire/en fuego! I bet 4 units on B ( Win...now +27 units!)

50: Wished someone had "hosed me down" after that 4 unit win,as I wager another 4 units and ( Lose...backto 23 units)...should i reset my stop-loss for this shoe?

51: I am still convinced the O/R count is strong,and since 1-IAR SAP count looks low still, I jump back on the Bank ( recent strong side F) ( Win$25 ...+24 units for the shoe)

52: Am I dreaming? (could be... it is 2am by this point in the shoe...) Will this easily be a 30 unit shoe? I skip the 2 bet, and go right to 4 units on B, and...( Lose...down to +20 for the shoe...)

53:What the Heck...Repeat still strong on B side...I wager 1 unit ( Win...back to + 21 units)

54:Emboldened, and knowing I cannot go below 15 units for the shoe, i again jump to my 4 unit bet on B ( strong)side and ...( Lose...down to +17units for the shoe)

55-No bet

56:No bet

57-58: Yikes: i look back and notice the last 7 hands...all ! IAR...suddenly 1's are moving up beyond normal Frequency of occurrence, O/R coutnt is rapidly moving the needle towards "0",my heretofore F shoe is changing, and OTBL count is getting crushed by TBL DISPARITY!! So i wait and see what happens...and YES, turns out #57 is another Opposite..., so I decide to take a chance and bet #58 for 1 unit Opposite...( Now +18 units for shoe)

59-65,to where i quit the shoe as above...i squeeze out another 3 units by just focusing on TBL Disparity, which as you can see ends with the highest amountof DISPARITY for any P/B, O/R or OTBL/TBL measurement by the time I exited the shoe @ + 19 units -- after commission,and giving the dealer and cocktail waitress their share of the booty(winnings)

In Summary-

1) I told you I keep my scorecard differently, but that I do it horizontally really has no impact on playing NOR,NOR+OTR,or SAP

2) I have mentioned in other posts my thoughts that tracking B/P, O/R andOTBL/TBL disparity is intrinsic to how i play...I recognize that for many of you reading this, this does NOT look like your NOR scorecard, but I have played many,many years, and if you read Steven's updated NOR manual you will see where I am coming from...THIS IS HOW I MONITOR THE SHOE, AND DECIDE IF I NEED TO CHANGE FROMNOR TO NOR+OTR PLAY,AND WHEN TO SWITCH, IF AT ALL...( yes, it does take practice...but in a shoe like this, it really helped me out)

3) I am generally leery of too big a reliance on betting progressions,as they oftimes move me to a stop loss early in a shoe...but when I think the shoe is pointing me that way, I start and raise/lower my unit bets

4) AS A SHOE IS DRAWING TO A CLOSE,OR I AM THINKING OF EXITING THE SHOE, I TEND TO GET MORE CONSERVATIVE, SINCE I HAVE WORKED SO LONG, and do not want to give up my gains...

5) I still think SAP has a placce in the game, and I thank Ellis and his disciples ( like Paul) for it

6) When appropriate,I am definitely looking at the P-side of the game versus the B-side of the game to identify shoe anomalies...this shoe was a real roller coaster,and the kind where it really comes in handy

All-in-all, it likely appears that I track an awful lot of metrics to guide my play...and I do, but you all need to know that I am best when I am playing by myself, nobody else around, and I can play a shoe like this one in about 45 minutes...even with my thought processes all working! To me, this is much better than playing midi-bac, or with a bunch of people who "debate" the merits of the tote-board and each hand takes about 3-5 minutes to play!!

Hope I haven'tconfused you too much Witchy...I do play NOR, which is just neutral (OTBL) Opposite (s40) and repeat (F), but I tend to focus on the metrics of P/B, O/R and OTBL/TBL DISPARITY as the basis for what is really happening in a shoe...

If you are interested, look back at Ellis'2009 posts and the discussion on DISPARITY...i think this is the best I can tell you as to why I monitor my play that way!

Simple...It works for me!!

Good luck to all...

P.S. I cannot get the shoe to "post properly"with breaks betwen Player/Banker switches...you may want to write it out on a blank scorecard the way i presented it inmy original post...sorry

Can you post a picture to show your Card ?

Excellent finer points Kachatz. When you think about it, in all systems, every bet we make, disparity or the lack of it is what we are betting on. Disparity creates the advantage in every bet. With S40 and F we are betting on the disparity between opposites and repeats. Also with F we bet on the disparity between B and P in strong side shoes. With OTB4L we are betting on the lack of disparity between O and R. Baccarat is about disparity at least for winning players. It is the ONLY thing that creates advantage. This is one reason why P or B only players are destined to failure. You might take a look at my recent posts at ImSpirit. I invite you guys to post there too. Make me proud of you. BTW Don, I posted your shoe at ImSpirit too.

Edited by Guest

Wow Kachatz thanks a million for your generous sharing!!! I can understand how you look at the shoe. I think using disparity and also the various counts will help greatly in a shoe like this. For me playing in Singapore with preshuffled cards, I tend to meet shoes that changes very often. That being the reason of why I am considering switching systems halfway through the shoe in order to win some units. NOR still works but that is unless I meet a very bias shoe. If that don't come by often enough, I find it difficult to make even 5 units per shoe.

I tried to find the post on disparity as you mentioned from the 2009 posts but can't seem to see any. Can you provide the link to the thread if possible? I will play out your shoe and see how you look at it play by play. Vertical or horizontal does not matter. The importance is analyzing how the shoe is going to turn out that enable us to make the correct bet selection and win!

Witchy-

Ellis/Keith can post the best links...i am prettty limited in that regard

Definitely a debated topic back in 2009

Focus was on P/B, O/R and OTBL/TBL disparities...what they meant...how to play.

I am not sure of the chronology of when came ADOT, when came RD1, when came S40, when came S40A, when came SAP ...then the whole Maverick thing with F, and then the modes F2/F3, then NOR, then NOR+OTR switch, etc.

I am sure I missed a few...but if Ellis will piece-it together for us, and explain the logical steps "we went from this to this to this" ( and why), i am certain you will see where I am coming from to arrive at the current "focus" for method of advantage baccarat play...

I tried to find a single,summarized discussion of DISPARITY to which i could direct you ,but could not...but YES, it was all over 2009 posts...

Elllis, we need a history lesson!!

Excellent finer points Kachatz. When you think about it, in all systems, every bet we make, disparity or the lack of it is what we are betting on. Disparity creates the advantage in every bet. With S40 and F we are betting on the disparity between opposites and repeats. Also with F we bet on the disparity between B and P in strong side shoes. With OTB4L we are betting on the lack of disparity between O and R. Baccarat is about disparity at least for winning players. It is the ONLY thing that creates advantage. This is one reason why P or B only players are destined to failure. You might take a look at my recent posts at ImSpirit. I invite you guys to post there too. Make me proud of you. BTW Don, I posted your shoe at ImSpirit too.

Met DaveL. ( Imspirit) day 2 at PA seminar, and then watched him play one time at Rivers Casino in Chicago...

Also,if you look at his post about Dave Gunas on ImSpirit, I was there in CT with the Davester...

Best thing is, I have long "accepted the math" of THELONGTERM, but since i learned to play shoe-to-shoe, and exploit the greatest diparity within the shoe,I am a consistent winner! (not every shoe, but far-and-away most of them...)

I fought the "regression-to the-mean" thing for years,and never got much going , mostly losing...

Until I found this forum...

I am all over ImSpirit's math...do not doubt it for a minute...Same for WizardOfOdds

But when i hear/see/contemplate "no chance to win long term", "bet banker only", "cannot win w/o a negative progression", etc my stomach turns sour as I know this NOT to be the case...

Two hardest things any casino game...

WinAndGoHome

LoseAndGoHome

So long as one has the tools at their disposal to evaluate how to make their winning sessions WIN MORE than their losing sessions, life is good.

Oh, it is still "gambling" (just by virtue of being in a casino,you are "classsified"as a GAMBLER)...but like any business endeavor, I prefer to call it "informed decision making", and, in its purest form "INVESTING" ( OH yeah,people do lose money as INVESTORS also, but the whole idea is to capitlize on the results of those most successful in this endeavor/be right more often win more $$ and ingreater amount than being wrong/$$ lost...)

And Ellis has shown he has been dishing out good business logic re: baccarat, on the back of his personal endeavors/success for many years...)

Elllis, we need a history lesson!!

OK, sure

First there was God and God said let there be Earth. And there was Earth. Then God said let there be man and there was man. Then God said let there be woman.

And that is when everything went to hell!

Edited by Guest
Fixed quote