Question on OTB & Mode changes.

• Legacy Players
Thanks MVS, kind of followed Ellis's directions from a previous post - it's really making sense - just thought people would like to see it in picture... ;-)

Hi Peter,

I am surprised that you did not switch modes after

after losing the 3 bet at play #27 . was it intentional ,

or just a fortuitous error ?

Wendel

As Ellis mentioned earlier in the thread...

We hit on 3rd bet at 8 and as our first attempt at OTR 2 failed at 9, we did not attempt it again here at 28 and went back to S40...

There's no need to change mode... As we've won two 3rd bets previously and just lost the one up to now at 27, thus We would still stick with M2 at 33 and 37... By that time we've won more 3rd bets than lost - no new to change mode...

From what I understand: If I had lost the 3rd bet at the beginning of the shoe I think I would have change mode then and see how I go from there i.e. I would have lost my first 3rd bet and won none... Assess the situation as you go and see what the shoe is revealing/telling you...

Peter

• Legacy Players
As Ellis mentioned earlier in the thread...

We hit on 3rd bet at 8 and as our first attempt at OTR 2 failed at 9, we did not attempt it again here at 28 and went back to S40...

There's no need to change mode... As we've won two 3rd bets previously and just lost the one up to now at 27, thus We would still stick with M2 at 33 and 37... By that time we've won more 3rd bets than lost - no new to change mode...

From what I understand: If I had lost the 3rd bet at the beginning of the shoe I think I would have change mode then and see how I go from there i.e. I would have lost my first 3rd bet and won none... Assess the situation as you go and see what the shoe is revealing/telling you...

Peter

Thank you. I apologize for directing my question to you . On rereading the thread I see that you were just illustrating

quite clearly, I might add) an existing solution , so I shouldn't have directed my question to you at all.