post-2802-14500261514297_thumb.jpgAbout 4 years ago the scorecard was a 4 column card, most of the members would make

many of there mistakes when changing columns, including myself.

This is where the groups of 20 came from when using the shortcut method to post a shoe as the 4 columns were 20 hands each.

In order to avoid some of the these mistakes I designed a 2 column scorecard so that now you only change columns once instead of 3 times.

This card also folds in half nicely the long way to use at the table.

This card has hand numbers so that when you are discussing the shoe you could make reference to a hand.

You have columns for SAP up to 5+, you could use a 3 or 4 SAP count if you want,

just don't fill in the others.If you don't keep a SAP count just ignore 4 SAP columns.

It has a CT column for what ever count you want to use.

The score column is shaded so that you don't confuse it with the SAP column.

The other columns are self explanatory.

On top you could circle weather it was a MIDI or MINI table.

Note: The shaded S column was shaded to be printed on a non color printer, the shading will be lighter or darker

depending on your printer, as different printers will see it differently. I don't know what it will look like when printed on a color printer.

Print it and enjoy using it.

NormA

N PDF sc.pdf

Norm A

FOLLOW THE SHOE

WHEN IN DOUBT WAIT IT OUT

The scorecard was added to post # 1.

I had a hell of a time getting Mediafire to work.

This thread should be a closed sticky thread so that new players don't have to keep asking where to find a scorecard.

NormA

Norm A

FOLLOW THE SHOE

WHEN IN DOUBT WAIT IT OUT

• Users
The scorecard was added to post # 1.

I had a hell of a time getting Mediafire to work.

This thread should be a closed sticky thread so that new players don't have to keep asking where to find a scorecard.

NormA

Good idea...also, I like your idea of having a 40 column scorecard to help alleviate mistakes in changing to next column.

Good idea...also, I like your idea of having a 40 column scorecard to help alleviate mistakes in changing to next column.

Right, just draw a line across under play 20 because it is a good idea to become familiar comparitively with where you stand at that point.

• 2 weeks later...