How Can We Make The Forum Better???!!!!

When i joined i was told no question is a stupid question and alot of you guys were a great help thank you. I was also told that there would never be any repercussions to our post and we can speak our mind and that's true as well. well my turn to *****...this forum is to exchange ideas and share experiences and tweek existing systems and for the most part that's true...BUT and there's always a BUT..Ive noticed alot of members attacking other members for their opinions and that's not too cool. I was told i was pretentious for some of my comments he knows who he is and he can go pound sand his first real contribution will be his first in a few years lol.... HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS FORUM BETTER????? now its your opportunity to have input...its also time for members to step up and help make the forum better. we all paid our money and we all learned the same way now you all know you have something to say....Say it here.. no repercussions no blow backs...Keith and Ellis cant do it all we can help...alot of members have come up with some cool new concepts and contributions and i'll be vocal and tell you THANK YOU...its much appreciated. i think their can be better communications on here and less bickering. If you are going to make a suggestion to make the forum better ask yourself are you ready to help make it better or are you just a bitter old member that just chooses to attack members and not support the forum??? I was not happy with the NOR manual but a member gave me the bootcamp manual which i believe should be the real manual...ive shared this with alot of the new members and i know it helped them too..i saw the problem someone solved it and then a member paid it forward which is what makes this forum GREAT!! So suggest away trust me Keith and Ellis will be listening and i'm sure chiming in.

Perhaps our greatest strength is we've always been the friendliest forum on the internet.

Every now and then that feature takes a coffee break.

We need to keep it friendly. We've all seen what happens to forums that don't.

We all know who the enemy is. That needs to stay our focus.

Perhaps our greatest strength is we've always been the friendliest forum on the internet.

Every now and then that feature takes a coffee break.

We need to keep it friendly. We've all seen what happens to forums that don't.

We all know who the enemy is. That needs to stay our focus.

On the nose, Ellis!

Regards,

Glenn

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration...do your homework" Thomas A. Edison

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
I talk to him every week we are setting up a seminar on the west coast tonight

K

I could be in for another seminar on the west coast :). I need another reason to schedule a trip there. Every 2 weeks for no reason is starting to make the wife ask questions ;)

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

I could be in for another seminar on the west coast :). I need another reason to schedule a trip there. Every 2 weeks for no reason is starting to make the wife ask questions ;)

Again, always give your wife half your winnings. It shuts them up. In fact, they start kicking you out of the house. Worked for me.

Again, always give your wife half your winnings. It shuts them up. In fact, they start kicking you out of the house. Worked for me.

Ellis

What's the progression in giving them half....is it straight 123 or more like 5% 10%? Do you have any idea how much damage can be done shopping on south beach...I'll never get to the next tier lol

I yell "winner winner chicken dinner on all naturals"

Ellis

What's the progression in giving them half....is it straight 123 or more like 5% 10%? Do you have any idea how much damage can be done shopping on south beach...I'll never get to the next tier lol

Ha, I still have a machette hanging on my office wall I bought there. Had a hell of a time getting THAT on the airplane!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried that, but now she wants to take the money and tag along so she can put it back in the Wheel of Fortune machines.

I'm starting to call them the "wheel of MIS-fortune" machines. But I digress....

I think the forum is great already, but keeping the ball rolling on the +5 would make it even better. ;)