How would you play this shoe?

Question for members and non-members.

I played a partial shoe the other night, and when I walked up to the table, this is what the tote board showed:

P412213271223111

Tell me how you would play this shoe and I will post the remainder of the shoe and how I played it. Then we can compare results...

Hamster

• Legacy Players

I played a partial shoe the other night, and when I walked up to the table, this is what the tote board showed:

P412213271223111

Tell me how you would play this shoe and I will post the remainder of the shoe and how I played it. Then we can compare results...

Hamster

Hi,

Hi Hamster,

I would play this shoe with NOR. If you want more specific answers ,you should post the

question in the NOR Forum. I don't think you will get a more detailed reply from

NOR members in the general forum.

Wendel

Wendel

• Legacy Players
Hi,

Hi Hamster,

I would play this shoe with NOR. If you want more specific answers ,you should post the

question in the NOR Forum. I don't think you will get a more detailed reply from

NOR members in the general forum.

Wendel

Wendel

ps

I hit +10 @ around play 28, where I have enough to quit, but something interesting appears to be happening after that point

in the shoe. I am looking forward to your post of the remainder of the shoe.

W

Playing my usual NOR+ and in the blind on this shoe, I would start OTB4LM3 at play #2 with the U1D2 progression. I end up at +12 at the last play #33. That's how I'd have played it without any other knowledge of the shoe before this. Can't get more specific, but anyone can join up here and learn how all this works.

I jumped in with system 40. Which is probably the wrong thing to do, based on NOR, but I play 40 a bit different. I use a 1,2,3 negative progression and stay OTR if I lose the 3rd bet, until the next opposite.

So shoe started like this:

P412213271223111

I was confident to use 40 , since the long 7 run of Banker, there was mostly 1 and 2 runs...the next part of the shoe went like this:

B3231122 (I got out at this point up 5 units) but stuck around to watch the remainder of the shoe, which was:

P111111121111211122341

I would of killed the remaining shoe...gggrrrrr

Playing my usual NOR+ and in the blind on this shoe, I would start OTB4LM3 at play #2 with the U1D2 progression. I end up at +12 at the last play #33. That's how I'd have played it without any other knowledge of the shoe before this. Can't get more specific, but anyone can join up here and learn how all this works.

gman, when you say join at play #2, you mean after the first banker? or 2nd player?

• Legacy Players
I jumped in with system 40. Which is probably the wrong thing to do, based on NOR, but I play 40 a bit different. I use a 1,2,3 negative progression and stay OTR if I lose the 3rd bet, until the next opposite.

So shoe started like this:

P412213271223111

I was confident to use 40 , since the long 7 run of Banker, there was mostly 1 and 2 runs...the next part of the shoe went like this:

B3231122 (I got out at this point up 5 units) but stuck around to watch the remainder of the shoe, which was:

P111111121111211122341

I would of killed the remaining shoe...gggrrrrr

I thought that the 3 iar and 3 ones at the end of the first section might have

been indicating a change in the shoe to S40. I am not sure how I would have handled this in the "heat of battle"

I was as high as +17 at the end of the first section (I found an error in translating the first part of the shoe)

so I was actually plus 15 at play 28 and plus 18 after the second section. With any kind of luck

I would have left with a +15 and not even looked back to see how the shoe ended because it may have taken a while

to recognize what was going on in the third part.

wendel

P412213271223111

Tell me how you would play this shoe

Why?

and I will post the remainder of the shoe and how I played it.

Why?

Then we can compare results...

Why?

Anyway, because I didn't play today, I glanced at your tote board and came away with

+13 based on where you said you started and with the rest of the shoe as posted.

Please post up the shoes correctly.

I did not use NOR based on what you posted with this message.

Is this a test or are you still on your single handed conquest of NOR the hard way?

MVS

Why?

Why?

Why?

Anyway, because I didn't play today, I glanced at your tote board and came away with

+13 based on where you said you started and with the rest of the shoe as posted.

Please post up the shoes correctly.

I did not use NOR based on what you posted with this message.

Is this a test or are you still on your single handed conquest of NOR the hard way?

MVS

Why not????

Well since you ask. I personally think you are trying to leach information that you have not paid for.

Please keep your negative comments to yourself. I am trying to contribute to the public forum here...

• Users
Well since you ask. I personally think you are trying to leach information that you have not paid for.

Please keep your negative comments to yourself. I am trying to contribute to the public forum here...

No, I am POSITIVE that SteveO got it right the first time.

Hamster, too many paid members are complaining about you. We've given you every opportunity. Either join the forum or please leave.

The cost for the entire private Bac forum is now $750. If you are playing nearly as well as you say you are then you have the money.

You did very well learning NOR from the outside. Think of what a guy with your intelligence could do on the inside.

But the whole Bac world is changing to preshuffled cards. NOR will soon be completely obsolete. You need to learn how to beat preshuffled cards.

That is a whole new ball game - a whole new forum which we don't discuss in public. You need to be in the new forum! In fact, I would like to have you in the new forum. I know how smart you are. You could be a great contributer.

Hamster, too many paid members are complaining about you. We've given you every opportunity. Either join the forum or please leave.

The cost for the entire private Bac forum is now $750. If you are playing nearly as well as you say you are then you have the money.

You did very well learning NOR from the outside. Think of what a guy with your intelligence could do on the inside.

But the whole Bac world is changing to preshuffled cards. NOR will soon be completely obsolete. You need to learn how to beat preshuffled cards.

That is a whole new ball game - a whole new forum which we don't discuss in public. You need to be in the new forum! In fact, I would like to have you in the new forum. I know how smart you are. You could be a great contributer.

I will stop posting and asking questions Ellis.

I am still considering joining...

Hamster

• 2 weeks later...

what are the changer with preshuffled cards in play?