Hi all, just checking to see what happened to a thread that I had been on speaking with oz and several others. It now seems to have disappeared. I can see one thread has been moved to the members only area, but I wouldn't have thought that one would have been moved.

If anyone could let me know I would appreciate it. It was good to have a chat with some of the members, so just wanted to see where it had gone.

Cheers

• Users
Hi all, just checking to see what happened to a thread that I had been on speaking with oz and several others. It now seems to have disappeared. I can see one thread has been moved to the members only area, but I wouldn't have thought that one would have been moved.

If anyone could let me know I would appreciate it. It was good to have a chat with some of the members, so just wanted to see where it had gone.

Cheers

I'm guessing that it has been moved to the 2Hi Private Forum.

Thanks for that oz.

Would you know why, I'm thinking because I may have provided a "bit too much information" in describing some of my issues which may have put some people off, which I understand, but was curious as enjoyed the posts from yourself, brad and some others but not to worry.

Hello and welcome Scaldedcat. Glad to see another Queenslander on the forums :)

I believe the reason the thread was moved to the private forum was due to some of the internal workings of the system was posted in the thread by Ellis and was immediately moved.

I do not think it was related to your posts. So do not worry.

• Users

Hi Tim, don't worry about your posts that was not at all the reason why it was moved

Its also not to try and hide the system - while it doesn't produce the results hoped for it wasn't moved because it 'didn't work'

As a member I can tell you that Ellis accidentally posted a bit too much information about the system and MDB and its not something non members should have access to although I don't believe anyone could do much with it but still some private members complained so that is why it was moved.

Unfortunately all the previous information got moved with it.

There is another forum which has a thread of MDB and people asking for copies or info for free and there was one guy on here who claimed he was a member before but 'lost' his username and he was fishing for info on the systems for free.

This site costs money to run and there's a lot of work goes into the systems and they actually work and so they aren't free and so they have to be careful and look after the paid members.

Hi Tim, don't worry about your posts that was not at all the reason why it was moved

Its also not to try and hide the system - while it doesn't produce the results hoped for it wasn't moved because it 'didn't work'

As a member I can tell you that Ellis accidentally posted a bit too much information about the system and MDB and its not something non members should have access to although I don't believe anyone could do much with it but still some private members complained so that is why it was moved.

There is another forum which has a thread of MDB and people asking for copies or info for free and there was one guy on here who claimed he was a member before but 'lost' his username and he was fishing for info on the systems for free.

This site costs money to run and there's a lot of work goes into the systems and they actually work and so they aren't free and so they have to be careful and look after the paid members.

Correct, I forgot I was on the public forum.

But, I can say here that one of my best testers says he has the solution. The very similar system I gave him to test is winning nearly every shoe. Also it bets even less. Yes it is 2 Hi but it bets 1 unit far more often than it bets 2. I will call him today and compare notes.

This slightly different way will produce a much higher P.A. (Player Advantage) (Units won / units bet).

And simple math tells us that the way that produces the highest PA is always the best way.

My tester has played many, many shoes with excellent results. So I'll post the rules he played by on the private U2Hi forum and we can all check his results together.

I should have listened when he told me he was playing it the best way according to his test results.

Ha, it is also the simplest possible way.

The old KISS principle. I should have known.

In other words, its crap, didn't come close to making the 6 units per shoe that it was advertised. Scam anyone?