Thoughts on Vegas A Team Summit

I was speaking to John and Kevin about the upcoming seminar and I have 5 people who said they would come and 1 who actually paid and the others who have made reservations.

I only sent the invitation to the less than 80 Pro Players in this forum. John's feedback was it may be to expensive, and by they way Kevin and him are donating their time for free. So the idea was to lower the price to maybe $199 or $149 or offer it for Free and ask for donations to cover the costs. At minimum I need to cover expenses and make a few dollars for the forum. In addition I want people to attend whatever it takes I am willing to do. I can't open it to the general public needless to say and give the farm away at the seminar so what do you think. I thought the fact that Way2fast and Kachatz1 would be there would generate a lot of interest.

Please let me know your thoughts as I would like to have the seminar even if we do it in a large suite in a hotel the interaction would be valuable I think

Keith

Join us in Vegas for the Back to Vegas Seminar

at the Crescent Dealer's School

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member

I'm working on 3 potential new candidates that do not currently belong to the forum at all. Two players from South Florida and one person who is a friend of mine that I know would be able to apply the knowledge and begin playing. What is the cost for them to get in? For my friend, I might pay for it.

P.S. If it becomes free, you can use the money I paid already as a donation to the forum.

Edited by pompanomike

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.  Figure out a way to win at baccarat that fits your lifestyle, you don't have to eat fish anymore!

I think it will probably turn into get together rather than a formal seminar with Mike, Kevin John and who ever else wants. In addition Mike and myself are going to partner ( Mike being an IT guru and owning a company ) to make a web based php application that I spoke of before to input cards and analyze cards in real time. Big good stuff to come.

I will remove the charge and see who all wants to come and make it Free to all MDB players and let it go at that.

• Users
Keith, I am in the UK but would love to be there...Unfortunately I cannot make it,I know there is a cost but if you got enough interest would you be able to video the seminar for those who cannot attend.

John,Kevin and the Team this one,s not to be missed!

Hey Lou, sorry won't have a chance to meet -- hopefully someday! I understand why you'd like to have a video, however, I prefer no video. Like to meet and get to know other players, but not interested in being on a video all over the internet.

• Users
SOUNDS GREAT, I AM COMING AND MAYBE IF THERE IS ENOUGH TIME I'LL SHOW SOME CRAPS THROWS AND I SHOULD HAVE SOME GAMES TO BET i AM SURE THAT WILL AT LEAST PAY YOUR ROOM.LETS MAKE IT A DATE.I'M FINALLY GOING TO HAVE A MEET AND GREET WITH KEVIN KATZ

Hi Ruebel, will be great to meet you!

Hey Lou, sorry won't have a chance to meet -- hopefully someday! I understand why you'd like to have a video, however, I prefer no video. Like to meet and get to know other players, but not interested in being on a video all over the internet.

Yeah W2F I fully understand that neither would I...But as you say '' SOMEDAY'' .

I would love to meet up with you guys,have a great time and you can fill me in on it when we meet :biggrin:.

Take care my friend and hope to see you soon.

Ok so we'll just make it a get together on the 19th of september and free for MDB players. I would appreciate it ( those who said they were coming) if you would please register so I can coordinate where we meet what time etc. That way I can send emails out rather than have everyone calling each other is that a plan?

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=fmqkuwhab&oeidk=a07ebfbhqsw8f9d958f

KS