Success at Baccarat

Something to think about. 

Will ‘1’ stay ‘1’ or will it go to ‘2’.

This is probably the most important question in the game of Baccarat. 

If you can answer this question then you will have unlimited success. 

My goal for 2018 is to get as far past 50% success rate as I can for this seemingly simple question. 

The only way you can potentially achieve this is through discussions between successful players on the Premium members discussion groups on BTC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ozscouser1 said:

Sorry to disagree but I find 1's are such unreliable little suckers :frown:that for me the most important question is whether 2's will stay 2 B) ... 2's MC and 2's LC are easier to predict.

forgive my ignorance as I am still learning all the new lingo but what is mc and lc again? also I have definitely found that the 2's are much easier to follow and now that Ive learned kevins 87% way to tally its even easier to track what they're going to do. or at least have a modicum of an idea. :huh:

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:25 AM, Hellboy said:

Something to think about. 

This is probably the most important question in the game of Baccarat. 

If you can answer this question then you will have unlimited success. 

My goal for 2018 is to get as far past 50% success rate as I can for this seemingly simple question. 

The only way you can potentially achieve this is through discussions between successful players on the Premium members discussion groups on BTC

Hellboy, do you feel that you're better able to predict what the 1's are going to do? if so i'm very curious as to how. if we can predict what the 1's and 2's are going to do that's 75% of the action.

No magic formula.  Choppy shoes will have more 1’s and so 1’s maybe MC.  A run or 2LNR shoe will have less 1’s and so 1’s maybe LC

A mechanical LC/MC or any other strategy can be a costly (money) way to play.

When you join the Premium members forum there will be a lot more opportunity to discuss these types of topics with many professional players who ‘have been there and done that’. 

Good luck to you.