Ultimate Baccarat APP

Hi Jerry, many members have asked the same question.  With the advantages the BTC Suite will give you with programs like ORE, V87, 7D, your best and easiest solution is to buy a second hand Samsung or other Android phone.  Many members have done this simple cure to the IOS problem.  The cost of the phone is easily recovered through the use of the BTC Suite App.  The longer you wait, the more profit you are letting slip by.  With some people it can be 'self sabotage' in a psychological sense.  If I don't have an Android phone, I can't download the BTCSuite App, so I won't have to use the App because I may lose money; because I don't want to lose money, and i don't know how to use the App. I'll wait until they release an 'ios' version.  Problem solved.  Cynical maybe, but 'self sabotage' happens a lot with many people, and not only in gambling.  It's a safety mechanism IMO.

H

Edited by Hellboy
  • Like 2

It will run on Android 5 and up. However, the newer the phone/device, the faster it will run. I'm partial to used Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy S series phones, they had the best processors for their time and large screens. I use a Galaxy Note when testing and developing. The Galaxy A and J series will work, but if you have a choice, stick to the flagship Note and S series. Just make sure the screen is not cracked or damaged.

Galaxy Note 5   EBay Galaxy Note 5 Search     They are running about 50-60 bucks

Galaxy Note 8  Ebay Galaxy Note 8 Search      $125-150 ish

Galaxy Note 9   Ebay Galaxy Note 9 Search     $200 ish

Personally, and this is just one guys opinion, if you think of this in terms of your bet size. Lots of guys bet $25/50/100 a hand, so $100 - $150 for a little better used phone is not too bad.....get one just a little more expensive than you are comfortable with. As more features are added to the app, you'll be a happy camper.

Edited by XDN
  • Like 3

• Baccarat Hall of Fame Member
On 4/7/2022 at 1:57 AM, Hellboy said:

Hi Jerry, many members have asked the same question.  With the advantages the BTC Suite will give you with programs like ORE, V87, 7D, your best and easiest solution is to buy a second hand Samsung or other Android phone.  Many members have done this simple cure to the IOS problem.  The cost of the phone is easily recovered through the use of the BTC Suite App.  The longer you wait, the more profit you are letting slip by.  With some people it can be 'self sabotage' in a psychological sense.  If I don't have an Android phone, I can't download the BTCSuite App, so I won't have to use the App because I may lose money; because I don't want to lose money, and i don't know how to use the App. I'll wait until they release an 'ios' version.  Problem solved.  Cynical maybe, but 'self sabotage' happens a lot with many people, and not only in gambling.  It's a safety mechanism IMO.

H

HB gets it.

’ The life you save will most likely be your own ‘

( He did not directly say that, but I am )

- If you are playing a lot of ‘live-dealer’,  on-line? Strongly suggest you get THEBTCAPP…Whatever a used Android might cost, you most assuredly will come out way, way $$-ahead with this simple addition to your “ Baccarat Toolbox” …See XDN list of a couple of options below…He developed the THEBTCAPP, with a little help from his friends ( just know he did the heavy-lifting…) and now he is just continuing to help you look forward to things perhaps not even imagined…Again, see below in this thread.

- Same thing you play a lot of Stadium 

As for Hellboy? 
Well…he never ceases to amaze me with how well he “ makes easy to understand things” , might-could take me several posts.  (several days, even )

ONE OF THESE DAYS, GOING TO MEET UP WITH HIM…ON MY ‘BTC BUCKET-LIST’

In the meantime, hoping you are paying close attention…

• Like 3

New Update...Version 23....is ready to be downloaded from Google Play!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=btc.btcsuite1

-  New 7D+ Tab with 8 back to 15 back

-  New V87 Filter for Derived Recommendations

-  New Derived Recommendation REAL TIME hit rates

-  New Derived Recommendations Hot/Cold Indicators

There is a lot to talk about with this update, Keith and I will be doing a video to discuss it more in depth. 

Post questions! If you have them, others probably to as well. :)

1. New 7D+ Tab - This tab tracks O8R8 - O15R15. The player can decided to use the 7D+ in derived recommendation calculations or not via a settings switch.

image.png    image.pngimage.png

2. New V87 Filter for Derived Recommendations with hit rates. (Screenshot shows the  V87 DR and how to get the hit rate, Long click on the DR). The V87 Derived Recommendation gets some amazing hit rates. Not as many recommendations but, this can be a very good indicator.

image.png  image.png

3. Current REAL TIME hit rates for all Derived Recommendations. Long click on any Derived Recommendation you'll see the hit rate at the current time for that Derived Recommendation.

image.png  image.png

4. Derived Recommendation Hot/Cold Indicators. Cold (Blue) = 50-52% hit rate  Hot (Red) = Greater than 52%. The Derived Recommendation with the highest hit rate will be highlighted. If more than 1 has the highest hit rate, they will both/all be highlighted.

image.png    image.png

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Souljazz1990 said:

Hi, 

question: 

All+V87 dont show hot on 100% accuracy, is it a bug?

Thank you

image.png

Hi @Souljazz1990  good question.

Not a bug....

The Hot/Cold indicators will only  "Light Up"  when there is a recommendation.

Even though this Derived Recommendation has a high hit rate, there is no Hi Dsp +V87 recommendation for this hand, so nothing to consider/think about. Highlighting it on this hand would only be a distraction.

Edited by XDN

4 minutes ago, XDN said:

Hi @Souljazz1990  good question.

Not a bug....

The Hot/Cold indicators will only  "Light Up"  when there is a recommendation.

Even though this Derived Recommendation has a high hit rate, there is no Hi Dsp +V87 recommendation for this hand, so nothing to consider/think about. Highlighting it on this hand would only be a distraction.

ok, but even on the recomendation at 100% it dont light up red or blue.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, XDN said:

This is what i'm getting for 100%    P,B,P,B,P,B,P,B,P,B

@Souljazz1990 Can you post the hands you entered so I can test please?

Anyone else seeing an issue?

image.png image.png

here again, next hand PBPB...i let you try, i realize that he become hot after losing the prediction ????

image.png

image.png

Edited by Souljazz1990

• Users

How do I email a shoe to myself? I put my email in the settings, but I can't seem to swipe open the part I saw in the video to send it?

Also, is there a way to clear the data, besides closing and restarting the app? Thanks

Don't let variance beat you by forcing you to play badly.

20 hours ago, CraigFX said:

How do I email a shoe to myself? I put my email in the settings, but I can't seem to swipe open the part I saw in the video to send it?

Also, is there a way to clear the data, besides closing and restarting the app? Thanks

Sometimes its a bit tricky to swipe depending on the sensitivity of your screen maybe check the sensitivity settings

• Like 1

Join us in Vegas for the Back to Vegas Seminar

at the Crescent Dealer's School

• Legacy Players
22 hours ago, CraigFX said:

To clear the data do a "Long Press"on the  "Undo Last" button

• Thanks 1