Bet Phoenix Online Play

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, about 10 threads earlier than this one, on this same page, is a thread appropriately titled:

Anyone Playing Bet Phoenix?

and in that I believe you'll find that BetPhoenix does pay on time and according to their posted rules.

As I'm pulling a monthly check from the place, I'll be sure and let everyone know if they stop paying!

MVS

thanks, appreciate the input, and it sounds like you have been playing there a long time.

R.

Rinaldoco,

Actually, I only signed up for live money play there in April of this year and pulled my first check out in August.

It's been smooth sailing since then.

When you do make your initial deposit, I would suggest that you fill out all of the required "security" paperwork at that time instead of waiting for your first money request as that particular paperwork takes up the time and if it's already done (I did it like that) then the transaction just goes out right on time.

MVS

• 1 month later...
  • Users

I've had this happen occasionally too but not that often...........Jersey

For the last few days I've had trouble getting the live video feed from Bet Phoenix.

The play appears to be OK as does the updates and all that but the actual video feed is constantly being "retried" so I'm not seeing the dealer's video.

Just my side or is it happening to anyone else?

MVS

• 2 months later...

All,

Has anyone else been having video difficulties at BPH in the last few weeks?

Sometimes I can get video from blackjack (as a test) but the baccarat video is not available, for long periods of time.

If it's only me then I'll just blow it off to my local internet and the amount of data I'm pushing through here daily.

I'll see how it goes next week and if it doesn't improve, I'll probably drop another email to them and see what the heck is going on.

MVS

All,

Has anyone else been having video difficulties at BPH in the last few weeks?

Sometimes I can get video from blackjack (as a test) but the baccarat video is not available, for long periods of time.

If it's only me then I'll just blow it off to my local internet and the amount of data I'm pushing through here daily.

I'll see how it goes next week and if it doesn't improve, I'll probably drop another email to them and see what the heck is going on.

MVS

MVS,

The video is spotty all the time lately. Sometimes several shoes go by with no video, but everything behind the black curtain seems to be OK. I mean the shoes seem normal to me, no hanky-panky but I don't think I would play big there with not video feed. Could just be too tempting for them to cheat.

All,

OK, I"ve noticed a marked improvement of the video feed at BPH the last two days.

A few of the players at Mark's place got into chats with BPH to complain to the manager (as did I) and evidently there were "several" other email and chat complaints about the US feed and it appears to be looking better now.

We'll see if it keeps up this way.

MVS

All,

OK, I"ve noticed a marked improvement of the video feed at BPH the last two days.

A few of the players at Mark's place got into chats with BPH to complain to the manager (as did I) and evidently there were "several" other email and chat complaints about the US feed and it appears to be looking better now.

We'll see if it keeps up this way.

MVS

Yeah, but yesterday they were back to short shoeing !

• 3 weeks later...

All,

Well, Bet Phoenix is back as the short shoe thing again.

I hadn't played for a day or so and tonight's shoe went all of 48 hands!! What's up with that??

And to add to my workload, there was a 414 and a 313 in the first column!

Anyway, here's tonight's 9pm shoe.

Bet Phoenix 3-30-2011 PM

B1212222413

P1213111111313

B113111

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just an update on BetPhoenix.

No apparent troubles for me this week at their bac table.

The only odd thing was two times when the dealer dealt an "extra" hand after what should have been the last hand! I've seen that a few other times too.

The cut card will come out during the current hand being played and it finishes. Then there should be one more, which gets played and I assume the game is over, but the girl would then proceed to deal ANOTHER hand out!

No big deal in the overall scheme of things, but I wonder how many people just log off after the legitimate last hand and never see the next one dealt!!

AD

Bph is definately a trip to play these days. Since they have updated their software you can not cut and paste your login info in anymore probably just a security thing with there facelift but it threw me at first.

They are often introducing "new cards" every shoe this last few times I have played there. Sometimes the screen will go to black and you cannot tell whether you are getting the new cards or not. There has not been as many feed problems as of late so I think this is probably a tactic they are trying. I noticed one day this week they had a particularly crappy shoe and they did not change it out a couple of times but the really trendy shoes were getting new cards for the next shoe.

Doesn't really bother me much, I just play what I see. Sometimes I even play what I don't see lol.

My 1st shoe tonight ended at 10:14 pm est. That's Monday night and my 3rd and final shoe ended 1:10 am Tuesday est. I didn't have any trouble tonight but they could easily have been down for any part of yesterday as I never even checked until after 10:00 pm est. In the break between the first and second shoe the screen went black just long enough for us not to see if they actually changed the cards.

I know what you mean though, depending on what is going on in my life I try to schedule a session but sometimes I get all wired on coffee flip it on and get skunked. Been there done that could be me with the same report tomorrow.

In one of the Oceans trilogy movies Clooney f'ed up and was knocking on Pitts door thinking the robbery was on for that day. Was kind of funny because they show Pitt opening the door to see Clooney obviously wired and once he convinces him the caper is on for the next day he asks him how many espressos he had and Clooney says 3 and the camera pans to the two of them sitting on the couch pouring generous drinks to unwind Clooney so they can get some sleep for the caper in 24 hours hence.

I'm haven't a clue why that popped into my head, but it is 3:00 am and I'm done with my caper and downing some wine.

Hmm, no video again tonight as of 6:30pm.

This bums me out.

Oh well, I'm off to the gun range to blow off some of my pent up hostility and then maybe back to BPH just in case they get their act together tonight!

I'm hitting more "non-video" nights now than good ones and trying desperately not to have to play before lunch in the future!

MVS

I can usually deal with no video but no video and the feed freezing and them resetting the game and not knowing whats going on is getting old.

They need to do an upgrade to their upgrade, because the last one didn't do jack. I can't imagine anyone playing the 3C min table with these conditions.

I think I will try early days or after midnight. Swing shift EST seems to be plagued with the most problems.

Yesterday their tote board was screwed up - not good!

If you mean the tote board was displaying more than one shoe, that is their intermittent somewhat interesting countermeasure I presume.

I mean such a huge expenditure on technology and they forgot the auto delete button for erasing the tote board after a shoe is completed !

At least the connection was better on day shift today. If this trend continues I think I will switch to days. Have to reset my body clock though.